Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zinmarei Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 08:46 AM
    If don't have floor trap in toilet room how to solve the floor trap problem
    We have separated toilet and bathroom in my hdb flat. There's not provided floor trap in our toilet room. Now we have to make a hole in the wall between toilet and bathroom and the water flow from this hole to the bathroom. But not all the water are not flowing to the bathroom. Can you help me to solve if you have better idea about this?
    Thanks,
    Zin mar
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 25, 2010, 01:56 PM

Can you reword your complaint for us? It's confusing to say the least.
    What "floor trap are you referring to?
    Now we have to make a hole in the wall between toilet and bathroom and the water flow from this hole to the bathroom. But not all the water are not flowing to the bathroom.
    Are you saying you have no water in one bath so you made a hole in the wall and ran a pipe through it to supply the other one?
    Please post again. Tom

Jan 26, 2010, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1 View Post
    Can you reword your complaint for us? It's confusing to say the least.
    What "floor trap are you referring to?

Are you saying you have no water in one bath so you made a hole in the wall and ran a pipe through it to supply the other one?
    Please post again. Tom
    I mean bathroom for showering and washing things and toilet room for water closet only. My hdb flat have 2 separate rooms for bathroom and Water closet. My water closet room hasn't got the floor trap, only bathroom have it. So, we make a hole at the wall between this two room and Let the water from the w.c room flow to the bathroom. You have any other better idea for flowing water to bathroom rather than make a hole...
    Thanks, Zin mar
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 26, 2010, 07:45 AM

Zinmare,
    What country are you in? Toilets have a built in trap. I don't understand what "floor trap" you're referring to. Regards, Tom

Jan 26, 2010, 09:23 AM

I mean floor drain.. Normally one bathroom should have one floor drain? Mine doesn't have this. Can easy to install new Floor drain for this room?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S Trap into concrete floor [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has just bought an old Baltimore home cira 1950, it has a toilet, shower and sink in the basement. The sink needs replaced and it drains down into the concrete floor. She also wants to hook up her washer to this drain. The LG washer has a 1 1/2" tailpipe approx. 6" long that would go...

Second Floor P Trap [ 3 Answers ]

I have a three story house. The second story (main level) has one small bathroom. It has tiles floor (probablyencased in cement and not removable) with a drain. I have never used this shower and I am in the plan to renovate it. All is well in the bathroom itself, but the bottom floor (basement, but...

P-trap below floor level [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having some plumbling work done(adding washer to half bath). The plumber can out and connected a drain to the main line for the washer. The problem I don't understand why he installed a P-trap under the floor which is to be filled in with concrete later. I also concerned on how he will vent...

Distance for p-trap above floor and to first tee [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm a new home owner (or should I say owner of a really old pre-owned house). I'm looking to add a washing machine on the second floor in my pantry. I installed the dryer vent, the electrical, and have the rough plumbing pipes running down into the basement ( only the hot/cold water is...

2nd Floor Shower Trap [ 1 Answers ]

I found this message on this forum https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=4331&highlight=RUNNING+SHOWER+TRAP I have the same issue I need to trap a 2nd floor shower (floor joists 2x8) so I want to know if I can do this thing called the running "U" trap and how I build one. I want to run...

View more questions Search