Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleasehelpme777 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Is my labia minora normal?
    One day I decided to look down and check out my labia minora, while I was washing, and I noticed all these little white bumps on it. Now when I was rubbing soap around down there the just felt like they were on the top laid of my skin. And when I looked it up on line it says that they are normal for teenagers... it mean you are growing? I don't know if I believe that... but then again I'm not a doctor... and to night while I was washing I noticed another bump I don't know if it was always there or not. Its near the bottom of my labia minora, and it doesn't feel superficial... I heard that it could be a number of unserious thing...

Jan 27, 2010, 09:16 PM

Please can I have some advice?
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2010, 09:18 PM

It's possible that this may count as sexual advice, and as teens we are unable to receive it

Jan 27, 2010, 09:32 PM

How so I'm not sexually active so...

Still got my V card
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 09:40 PM

Emoprincess, this ones okay. It's not advice on sex, it's advice on growing up and changes in her body.

Bumps and other things can be normal. What you're describing with the white bumps, well, without seeing it, and no, I don't want to see it, I would say that it's normal for a young teen.

As for the other bump, where and how big? It could be an ingrown hair (I get a lot of them in my vaginal area) or it could be a pimple or infection.

Whatever you do, never pop it, you're just introducing bacteria that way. If it gets worse then go to your doctor to have it properly treated.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 09:42 PM

I thought I answered this last week. Is this the same question posted a second time? Talk to your mom about this. That's what she's there for. (Secret: She's female too.)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I thought I answered this last week. Is this the same question posted a second time? Talk to your mom about this. That's what she's there for. (Secret: She's female too.)
    I do agree that talking to mom is the best idea, sadly we all know that that's not always an option. I wish it was. I wish every child could count on their parents to give them the info they need, but, if they can't, I'm glad we're here, because unlike most websites, we actually care and make sure they get the help they need.

Besides, I'm a mom, so I guess I'm the next best thing. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful Lump on Labia Minora [ 3 Answers ]

2 days ago I discovered a bump on my right labia minora. It is painful when I touch it or stroke it with toilet paper. It is sometimes painful when I sit "the wrong way." It doesn't sting or anything when I urinate. It is red, and about 5mm in length. I am a virgin, 20 years old. Does anyone have...

Labia minora spots? [ 1 Answers ]

I have little red spots on my labia minora and wonder what they could be. I didn't realise till I had sex and bleeded, so I got a mirror to look and found these spots. There only small but have me quite worried. What are the possible things it could be and could it be genital warts?:confused:

Lump in labia minora [ 1 Answers ]

About 6 months ago, after severe pain while wiping, I found a lump inside the skin of the left labia minora about the size of a pea. There was no visible sore, just pain inside the labia. It took awhile to figure out what hurt. Then it went away after about 1 1/2 weeks. Now, I have one again inside...

Lump on labia minora [ 1 Answers ]

For the past few years I have had a lump on the outside of my inner labia. It is up at a level with my urethra and is about the size of a pea. It is not normally sore or itchy (though the whole area between inner and outer labia itches sometimes) and does not seem to be growing. I know I should go...

View more questions Search