Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 10:54 AM
    Check battery?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jan 26, 2013, 03:38 PM
    I am thinking it is the control unit on the furnace that is intermittent . A flame sensor error is telling you that the flame sensor is not working correctly. This may sound a littl too simple but make sure the wiring from the thermostat is good at the furnace and take a look at the fmale sensor also
    teacherw19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 07:14 AM
    I am having the same problem here. I cleaned the sensor and even had it changed. Still cold in the morning. Put new batteries in the thermostat and still isn't working properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace problems [ 21 Answers ]

Hi - I have a Goodman GPM furnace. It works intermittently. I replaced breaker, thermostat, Control board and surface igniter. All appears well on start up sequence ; blower runs and igniter heats up and then turns off as no gas comes out. Control board codes says OK. Can anybody recommend what to...

Gas Furnace problems [ 7 Answers ]

My Evcon/Coleman propane furnace is starting up but the pilot lite will not ignite... When you set it to come on it kicks on but there is no fire through the peep hole.It is about 11 years old. Does anyone have any advise on what the problem could be?

HELP house furnace thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

My furnace will come on with heat SOMETIMES and sometimes it WILL NOT? If I turn thermostat Down and then Up... it come on. Works for a few hours and then may or may not come back on? This is Thermostate problem or Furnace problem? Anything I can check? Thanks,

Furnace problems [ 5 Answers ]

My unit is about 9yrs old. It's an Evcon/Coleman... The problem is that when you set the temp. it will kick on but there is no fire through the little window. It will not light at all. Could something need cleaned or adjusted and if so how do I go about doing it. I am somewhat mechanically...

Problems installing a programmable thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Just got a Honeywell RTH230B programmable thermostat to replace the old one. I have a gas furnace. I uninstalled the old thermostat and found three wires: Red, connected to terminal marked "R" White, connected to terminal marked "W" Green, connected to terminal marked "B" I was a...

View more questions Search