Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synthialb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 07:07 PM
    I am looking for a book by the name of Rough Diamond the leading man's name was James
    It was a romance novel from the 80's the man's name was James Tyler Morgan Jr. and the female's name I believe was Danielle, he was a baseball player and she was one of the owners of the team. I believe the title was Rough Diamond
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 22, 2010, 12:26 AM

You are in luck!! Rough Diamond by Brooke Hastings! (I used to work for a book distributor, and luckily I still have access to their lists.) LOL. Rough Diamond by Brooke Hastings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

What's going on through a man's mind? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so my story is... My ex broke it off about a month ago. He said it was because we were fighting over the same thing. He's a DJ and this is a long distance relationship, but only about an hour away. So, being an hour away, I only really saw him about once a week, but then all of a sudden he...

Does anyone know this man's name and who he is? [ 6 Answers ]

I am despately trying to find out this man's name. He might be an actor, but not very famous or a model. If anyone knows his name or has seen him in a film or something, please let me know. Thank you.

I need a man's perspective. [ 8 Answers ]

I met this really great guy. We went on an AMAZING first date. Picked me up around 3:30 in the afternoon, went to dinner, movie, then he took me out for ice cream. Since it was getting late, we parked in front of my house and sat and talked. Before we knew it it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Time...

View more questions Search