Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsky1981 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 04:10 PM
    Time travil movie
    I'm looking for a film that I think was made in the 80s, what I can remember is that a man keeps flashing back in time to the first or second world war. Dose anyone know what this film is called.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jan 18, 2010, 04:12 PM

Back To The Future
    ?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 19, 2010, 07:30 PM

Biggles?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie like Somewhere in Time [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I saw a movie about a couple who moved out of big city and bought a house (I believe the husband was an architect?). Anyway the wife was checking out the attic and found a chest with a wedding dress. There was a large mirror also. She tried on the dress and was immediately transported to...

Movie about time travel. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I'm going to sound really stupid right now but I need MAJOR help... so excuse my rant! I've been searching for this movie for a long time now, although I don't remember when I saw it I think it was probably when I was fifteen and now I'm like twenty one so that makes it six years as of now. I...

The movie title that is a time [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me find the movie where the title is a time, ex. 10:24, 11:15. Several events happen in different people's lives but somehow they all link together at this one time. The title of the movie is that time. Very good movie, but I can't remember the title. I need to find this movie. Please...

All time favourite movie? [ 10 Answers ]

:D Come on what's your favourite film of all time?? What has the most memorable piece of action? Mine just has to be bugsy malone the final scene rocked... sA_0cvd1EUM

I've been looking for this movie for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:! Here is what I can remember: I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain;...

View more questions Search