Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trimyourtree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 02:49 PM
    Abandonment divorce in California
    What is the time for desertion and abandomment in a marriage in California ?
    trimyourtree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 02:50 PM

Time for abandoment & desertion in a marriage in the state of California

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment in marriage in California [ 2 Answers ]

What qualifies as abandonment in the state of California. How do you file?

California divorce abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

My daughters husband left her with no notice and just got his own apartment. The power and heat was turned off due to none payment (he paided the bill) She was left with a 10 and a 2 year old. He left her no money for food, or even diaper money. He has made no effort to assist in moving the...

Laws of child abandonment in California? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 11 year old girl. I raised her by myself for nearly ten years. Her father and I never married. I left her father when she was about a year old because he was physically abusive to me(even hospitalizing me ) and because I caught him giving our baby girl a bath with him and he had...

Marriage abandonment in California [ 1 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend in California whose husband has abandoned her. She is 67 years old. She owns a home that is worth a considerable amount of money that is in her name only. Is she entitled to financial support from her husband under californian law?

Abandonment in marriage(California) [ 1 Answers ]

After 14 years of marriage I went to church one Wednesday night and came back and my spouse was gone. Contact was made a couple of days later from her attorney. Can you tell me what this means? Is she intitled to anything in the house after she left? She only took her clothes. Thank You

View more questions Search