Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nisha84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 11:19 PM
    Unprotected intercourse
    I had unprotected sex in last month (dec) and I don't know whether He ejaculate inside me or not and after that I got period (dec) but now my next period (for jan month)
    Is not coming is there any chance of pregnant .
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jan 14, 2010, 11:30 PM

Yes, you should take a test.
    I had a period, though sligtly lighter, after conseption. My doctor said that I wasn't the first to surprised in this way.
    Having unprotected sex will often cause pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend got a little heated yesterday and things went past what we planned. He lost his virginity. It was real quick.. kind of an in out deal.. he was about to bust and realized no condom so he pulled out real quick and put on a condom. I know he didn't burst but I've heard the pull out...

Spotting after unprotected intercourse? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a birth control for about 2 months. I have missed a week of my birth control, and I had unprotected sex on Friday morning. At 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm I was spotting. So if I was spotting after unprotected intercourse, than I am not pregnant right? Please someone answer.

I had a brownish spot when I wiped after unprotected intercourse last night ! [ 6 Answers ]

I already have two little ones of my own I have been ovulating since the 22nd of march and it is now the 24th of march and we had unprotected sex last night we want to conceive a little boy because we have two girls well I held my legs in the air for 30 minutes then I went to bed and I woke up this...

Unprotected sex? Or not? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with the same guy for over a year and a half and we very rarely use a condom. I'm on the contraceptive pill and have been taking 'this' pill for over 3 years. I had a previous partner who I was with for over 5 years we also did not use condoms very often but he always pulled out but my...

View more questions Search