Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused14 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 07:19 AM
    80's music
    I'm looking for a song in the 80's maybe even the early 90's that have the following lyrics:

"and we'll be hunting down the night" that's all I can remember from the song- I think she might say something like "and we'll be hunting down the night, like shadows of the night" or "killers of the night".. I could be totally wrong but its something to that effect.

It's a lady that signs the song has quite a deep and Unusual voice she almost sounds like culture beat, that chick from M people and even Joan armatrading.

I have googled so many options and they keep giving me Laura branigan "self control" which isn't what I'm looking for... her lyrics are "we live amoung the creatures of the night" which is almost similar to the song.

Please can anyone help me - its driving me crazy and its really a good tune!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 07:26 AM
    Could it be Pat Benetar Shadows of the Night?

YouTube - Video 20- Shadows Of The Night - Pat Benatar - 1982

Jan 14, 2010, 11:03 PM

No its not her - thanks though :-)
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jan 14, 2010, 11:39 PM

Running with the night
    Lionel Richie
    80s
    ?

Jan 15, 2010, 01:24 AM

No sorry - it's a lady who signs it! I know I'm asking to find a needle in a hay stack... but I don't know any more lyrics than what I have quoted above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another music video from 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am searching a pop music video from 80's/90's. The clue is one man in suit (a vocalist) and a lot of women with guitars (actually, I don't remember guitar sound in the music). These girls were synchronically moving to the rhythm.

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

I need full details on how to do it So please don't skip anything Thank You Vry Much! Jerry

Music video from 80's/90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching an artist from the music video from 80's/90's. There were a few guys with keyboards on the lawn near a cottage or workshop (?). They had leather or plastic uniforms. Leader of this band (vocalist) looked like Buddy Holly. I remember a scene when somebody (probably a leader) was...

Country music song of the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Who sang Somebody's Knocking?

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? Thanks to all who help me:)

View more questions Search