Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexxn00b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 01:29 AM
    How to fade my horrible new hair colour?
    Today, I went to the hairdressers to get my hair taken closer to my natural dark blonde colour. My hair was filled with an assortment of different light blonde highlights, it looked good and I was happy with it. However, as I am trying to grow my hair I figured it'd be best to go darker so regrowth wouldn't be as noticeable and I wouldn't have to re-dye as often. I told my hairdresser this (who I've had for about two years now, she's always done a good job.) and she told me she was quite capable of doing that for me.

Clearly, she couldn't. Now my hair is streaked with my light blonde colour, and dark brown streaks. They clash like you wouldn't believe. It looks incredibly unnatural and trashy. I'm fuming because I had about 8 cm's of regrowth, and I thought it'd be very simple for her to match my natural colour up to one on the colour chart.

I'm sure this colour will fade over time to something more suitable, but I think I need to speed the fading process up, has anyone got any suggestions regarding the best way to do this?
    stylistjennifer Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 10:24 AM

If your wanting to fade your haircolor, the best way and less damaging is to usr clarafyling shampoo and ofter as needed.
    Or you can let it sit for 5-10mins then rinse and always condition your hair well. GoodLuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need my hair colour to fade [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I dyed my hair with a non-permanent dye that was 'Dark Blonde'. My hair is naturally blonde but had a blonde permanent dye on it already. It turned brown and I am gutted! It's starting to fade and now it's a strange colour; a mixture between blonde, brown and ginger and I look washed out. I...

How to ; Get rid of this horrible dark red colour out of my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Okk, So I'm a natural brown colour. My sister had come over, just a month ago or so, and put some bleach in my hair for some streaks. They worked out OK, But just recently they had started going a really orange colour. So I asked my sister to come around again, this time to bleach my whole hair...

Making Demi-Permanant Hair colour fade FASTER [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had my hair coloured a chestnut brown shade, using a non-permanant dye. I was told that after 28 washes the colour would have faded, but still after at least 16, it hasn't even lightened... is there anything I can do to hurry the fading process up? I miss my old hair! Please helpppppp...

Fade hair colour fast * [ 2 Answers ]

Well lets just say I made a mistake a huge mistake on hair colour , that is permanent, I don't want to re-dye or bleach my hair, my hair has taken enough. Nay home remedies that will fade my colour fast

How do I fade my colour? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My natural colour is brown, I've been to the hair dressers for highlights twice but they never do enough. I tried to lighten my hair myself with a blond dye and now I have really blond roots and brown ends. How do I fade the colour dastically? Help!!

View more questions Search