Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Want to be skinny
    Do you all know any way I can reduce my vital measurements naturally? Currently, I have a 37 inch bust, 24 inch waist and 39 inch hips. But I really really really want to have a 33 inch bust, 18 inch waist and 33 inch hips by the beginning of next year. At these new measurements guys would drool over me. At my current measurements I don't exist as far as guys are concerned!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:31 PM

Okay you need stop being so boy crazy. It's pathetic. No one is going to love you if you don't love yourself.

If you want to be thinner than do something about it. Exercise and eat healthy it's the ONLY proven way to be thinner. Unless you want to starve yourself, eat some laxatives and ruin your body and possibly gain more weight.

You need help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2010, 07:48 PM

Is this some silly teen with no idea of real life ?

You get a doctor to check your health, you join a club, work out and do a balanced diet.
    But your bone structure will also decide what min size you can be.

At the end of the day, you get boys by being yourself and finding one that wants you for the person they are
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 13, 2010, 07:52 PM

I agree with mud. You sound overly concerned about what guys think of you. Some guys actually "drool over" your measurements. You should be more concerned about having a positive outlook of yourself.

You can easily tone your body by exercising and eating healthy as mudweiser said. I recommend doing pilates or joining a fitness class or pilates class. You might meet some new people there too..
    pkry15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 09:10 AM

The easiest thing you can do to lose weight is to give up all junk food. That's what I did and I lost 40 pounds in 2 months. But don't make the mistake of not eating anything at all. Just replace junk food with something healthy. Example is water or green/white tea over pop or dark chocolate over other chocolate, etc. and yes, exercise to tone your body.
    Aprilmay12 Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Jan 23, 2010, 03:46 PM

This may seem silly, but try eating things that you can only eat with a fork or a spoon. I find that eating with your hands only makes you eat more and it's easier to snack all day long. Plus, foods that you eat by using your hands are usually more unhealthy. Of course there are exceptions, like eating an apple for example, is always a good choice. This rule really helps me keep my weight healthy and under control.
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 24, 2010, 08:42 PM

I know what you meen, I use to think guys gagged at my sight because I was 5lbs overweight, Silly me:)... I lost the weight by* 1. Running/Jogging for fun "It burns calories and gets you in shape" *2. Eat foods that fill you up faster "You may get bloated, but then It goes down and you look better than If you ate chips and ect" *3. Drink A lot of water, sometimes hunger can be confused with thirst. *4. Have more self confidence *This may seem silly but I use to go in front of a mirror and compliment myself, so later when I say junk food I would say to myself "Your to cute to eat that:)" *5. I am usually jittery. Intead of just sitting down roll your shoulders, Bounce your legs, Move your arm without disturbing people etc, the easy stuff... I lost more than 5lbs though... So I hoped this help, and GOOD LUCK TO YA:)
    Sissielala Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 09:38 PM

You have the perfect measurements right now. Love yourself as you are and take up sports or hobbies..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm too skinny [ 4 Answers ]

I'm too skinny,everyone tells me and I'm so self conscious about the way I look.and I alwayz feel ugli,nothing looks good on me because my curves don't show, I don't ever skip meals and I always eat,but I don't grow why is that? how can I put on weight I want to be a normal size,please help...

Very skinny! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey: I am 22 years old. I have a hypo thyroid disorder that prevent my thyroid gland from functioning. I have to take thyroid medication (Hormone) every single day. The problem is I am very skinny (5.2 ft, weigh about 100 lb). I have been obsessed about gaining weight all my life. It is very very...

Too Skinny [ 9 Answers ]

Okay I'm 17 years old and I'm so skinny I'm just 100 pounds and I haven't gained any weight for a couple of years and I want to gain weight but it never works... like every time I eat a lot I never gain weight and I just get so tired of eating and eating till I'm full to the point where I want to...

"Straight" Skinny vs "Gay" Skinny [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently watching a show called "Will & Grace" and in one of their episodes, the main character, a gay male named Will, was trying to eat a cookie when his gay (male) friend Jack interrupted. Grace, a straight female friend was there. The following dialogue is transcribed from the episode. ...

View more questions Search