Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrokman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 11:13 AM
    ALL of the toilets in house have low water in bowl and low pressure...
    All of our toilets seem to be running on low water in the bowls. The tanks are full. I see no leaks. You have to flush several times to even get toilet paper down sometimes! Then the water slowly leaks out until there is less than half the amount of water. My husband replaced the flapper (wrong word?) in one of the toilets on the top level of the house, and then this problem seemed to start. We also have hard to very hard water and it is very cold where we live. Not sure if any of those things are relevant. Please help if possible. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure in whole house. [ 1 Answers ]

I just started having low water pressure in my house and it's driving me (not to mention my wife) crazy. When you turn on any faucet the pressure starts normal and steadily fades. The pressure doesn't disappear totally, just enough that taking a shower is difficult. This morning, while taking a...

Low water pressure in house! [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause a loss of water pressure in the hot water faucets, throughout the house, after the installation of a new hot water heater?

LOW water pressure, whole house [ 1 Answers ]

I have slowly noticed low water pressure, whole house. Copper piping. Regulator replaced 9 years ago, it is adjustable.

Low water pressure whole house [ 11 Answers ]

Help! I have a 20 year old home and have noticed problems with the pressure in the last two months or so. I thought that it was mostly a hot water problem, but noticed today that my upstairs toilet wouldn't flush completely or refill. It seems to be getting worse each day. Initially, we...

Low water pressure in this old house [ 1 Answers ]

All of a sudden, the water pressure in the house has dropped. We are on a city sewer line and the water coming into the sinks in the basement. Any thoughts other than going into hock for a plumber? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.