Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dafish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 07:21 PM
    I have a gas fireplace and just replaced the thermal-coupler, but I'm still having a
    I have a gas fireplace that I just replaced the thermal-coupler on. I'm still having the same problem that when it cycles on, it will be on a very low setting, go on for about 30seconds then go out again;pilot and all. Could the control knob be bad or possibley the thermostat? Or could it be the whole "sending unit"?

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced maytag Thermal Fuse 2x still doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

We have replaced the Thermal Fuse on my Maytag Dryer on two occasions over the past 90 days. The venting has been cleaned and the hose has been replaced from dryer to wall vent. Is there another problem other than a clogged vent that might be causing this issue. Please help:(

Can a falling fireplace be easily replaced [ 1 Answers ]

Our fireplace is coming loose from the wall. Can we just tear down the brick and re-brick it?

Does gas emit in the house when pilot light of gas fireplace goes out? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fireplace and on a windy day the pilot light actually went out. My dad said that even though the pilot light isn't on it's emitting gas into the house- which is a health hazard, but I thought that as long as the switch that turns on the light is off there is no risk. Can anyone tell me...

No gas supply, or faulty valve in gas fireplace? [ 4 Answers ]

We use a regency Gr55-3 ~20,000btu gas fireplace for heating our bedroom. Its about 10 years old and has given us no trouble before. The gas supply line is a small (3/8"?) flexible copper tube that runs about 40' from a prv. I believe the prv lets pressure down from 2psi to a few inches of...

Gas Piping Question about gas fireplace [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm not sure whether to ask this question in the heating forum or here, but it seems to be more a piping question. I am installing a gas fireplace. I got it used, and pieced it together from two sources, meaning I'm needing to change a few things. The burner I got was configured...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.