Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iikiwa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Riddle answer
    On a summer's day, in sultry weather, five brethern were born together.
    Two had beards and two had none, and the other had but half of one.
    smac Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2006, 06:34 PM
    http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/ben/ben275.html
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2006, 05:31 PM
    Here's the brief version from the link:

The five brothers are, in short, the five sepals of Rosa canina and the other dog roses. Two of the five are completely outside the others and have appendages or beard along both edges; two with plain unappendaged edges are completely overlapped along the edges by other sepals; the fifth has one edge appendaged and outside, its other edge plain and inside, in other words it has only half a beard
    XXMMHXX Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 05:24 PM
    What kind of kite has two eyes and sees with a spoon
    pat04070 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 03:53 PM
    What gets bigger the more you take away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

Twice eight are ten of us, yet ten is just three. Seven of us are five. Can you now see? If this is not enough, I will tell you a bit more, Nineteen of us are eight, and nine is just four.

In Need Of An Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Evelyn. I have in my possession a jukebox that may be an interest to a collector but I need to find out info on this jukebox. I have a serial & model numbers.How would I go about obtaining this information? Could you please help me? Thank You, flanjivfur :confused:

I Need An Answer Please! [ 5 Answers ]

I need an answer When ever me and my b/f are together he sometimes checks out other chicks I do sometimes but when he does it I feel insecure like he wants to be with a hotter chick than w/ me and its probably I'm jealous and I hate it because I check out other chicks to and he isn't like...

View more questions Search