Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llehrer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Vein between baby eyes
    My 3 month old son has a visible blue mark between his eyes above the ridge of his nose. The doctor says that it is a blood vessel and when he gets older it will fade. Is this correct? Can you give me any feedback on this. Thanks
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 5, 2010, 12:17 PM

Considering that your doctor has already answered your question, I wouldn't worry about it. My kids had the same thing. The skin is thin in that area. It shouldn't be long before you will forget it was ever there.
    ragster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:35 AM
    My 8month old has the same thing,it doesn't bother me but like you was a bit concerned at first.im sure its nothing and eventually it might fade.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 17, 2011, 09:56 AM

What your doctor said is correct. A baby's skin is much thinner than an adult's so it just makes those more visible. It's nothing to worry about and very common :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want my eyes of my baby to be green [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm planning to have a baby girl, and I want her to have green eyes. None of us in the family have green eyes,nor is in my husband's family. So is it possible for us to hve a baby with green eyes? We all have black color eyes

Baby fever and goopy eyes after 1 yr shots [ 3 Answers ]

Its been about a week since his 1year shots, my son has a fever and goopy eyes... what can we do to get rid of this?

Vein so appearent [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, why veins become so visible especially on the hands when I work out a lot and now they are kind of just there all the time I think my hands look old and manly which I do not like I want them to be soft feminine , how to reverse this and is there any cosmetic surgery to help with that like...

Vein under only one eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 currently, and I have always grown up with minor bags under my eyes. They have not been a really big deal, since I use a damp/cold cloth in the morning to reduce swelling. But, in the past year or so, an unsightly vein has appeared under my left eye. I use the cloth every morning to get...

View more questions Search