Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the only hardy girl here Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Loving him
    Ok here is the thing my boy fried was a wrestler and he nos how to get a girl he is currently under house arrest and he can't see me even though we have 3 children together and one on the way how do I do I cope with nowing him and his ex fiancé are living next door and he has been cheating on me with her and she says she is expecting so now I don't know what to do pks heklp?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jan 3, 2010, 06:50 PM

Sounds like he knows how to get a girl pregnant. I'm not certain what you find attractive about a man that cheats on you. Concentrate on that. Nobody deserves to be treated that way and once you realize that you will set yourself higher than you hold him. You have more important things to concern yourself with. You have three lives that are here and one on the way. If you are not receiving child support, get it and move on. I know easier said than done, but keep moving.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 07:01 PM

Real winner there, cheating on you with girl next door, getting her pregnant and on house arrest.
    WOW,

Plus why can't he "see" you,

How much child support is he paying
    ( I bet I can guess that answer)

I would cope by making sure you have child custody orders and child support orders in place.

Jan 4, 2010, 03:21 AM

To fr_chuck he can't see me because for one he lives out of state ik what was I thining and well he siad he can't leave state

Jan 4, 2010, 03:22 AM
    Msew/ththat
    I can't leave him I mean I do love him I just don't no what to do about this I mean I don't want to go to the extreme
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 04:05 AM
    You get child support sorted out and thank your lucky stars he 'cant see you'-he's a complete loser-get your selfrespect back and stop wanting a man who's a complete waste of space.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 12:15 PM

Love does not equal cheating. If the guy is cheating on you, he doesn't truly love you. There's a good chance that he has charmed you into being with him. Don't let your emotions and feelings get in the way. Think about this with your head: you may have feelings for this guy, but he is cheating, and does not truly love you. It would be best for you to leave. The relationship is unhealthy.

Jan 4, 2010, 01:54 PM

To jamie 90
    It is not that I haven't thought about this I have and I really want to make thigs work so any advice?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 02:04 PM
    HARSH ADVICE a/k/a TRUTH: You can not make a relationship work by yourself. You are being used and you are a doormat. He will be with whomever he wants whenever he wants and he will come back to you whenever he is bored. He has no respect for you, as you have no respect for yourself.

You can make the change or the advice is deal, you are making this choice for yourself and your children. You may also want to think about some birth control options.

Imagine how you will feel when your daughter disrespects herself in the same regard that you are.
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 02:12 PM

You cannot fix a man who cheats on you, and you shouldn't try to fix him. I highly doubt he WANTS to change. The guy was engaged, he broke up with his fiancée, got you pregnant 3 times and then went back to his ex-fiancee? This guy is not in it for the long-run, he'd rather just take advantage of women. He cheated on you once, he can so again. He has lost trust with you, trust that, I hope, will be either extremely difficult, or impossible for him to gain back. The best way for you to fix your problem is to move on to a guy that you actually deserve, learn from your mistakes, and don't contact this lousy excuse for a boyfriend ever again. It may be harsh, but honestly... the guy is cheating and you want to fix things with him? This is why you need to set your feelings aside, and look at this a little differently.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jan 4, 2010, 04:13 PM

You asked for advice on what to do and everyone that has given it to you has said the same thing. You don't like what you are hearing because it is the truth. Here's the deal.. I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear, it's not worth it. Do this exercise:
    I think you should think of this as being someone other than you perhaps your daughter and answer honestly what you would advice that person to do and then do it.
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 09:33 PM

I don't understand how you can love a man that clearly doesn't love you. Not only that but how can you want to fix it? The man doesn't love you- he is cheating, and as I said before, chances are, he doesn't WANT to change.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2010, 04:21 PM

Dump him. You can do without him - he's a negative and abusive force in your life who brings nothing to the table. You are likely more in love with your idea of who you'd like him to be rather than with the man himself. He's a multiple-time loser and needs to be single to straighten himself out. Move on!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by the only hardy girl here View Post
    Ok here is the thing my boy fried was a wrestler and he nos how to get a girl he is currently under house arrest and he can't see me even though we have 3 children together and one on the way how do i do i cope with nowing him and his ex fiance are living next door and he has been cheating on me with her and she says she is expecting so now idk what to do pks heklp?!
    Quote Originally Posted by the only hardy girl here View Post
    to fr_chuck he can't see me because for one he lives out of state ik what was i thining and well he siad he can't leave state
    You must live on the state border for these two posts to make any sense at all.

I do believe that you are playing games and it isn't with 'him'.

Jan 15, 2010, 02:05 PM

No it is I live away from him now but he's still trying to stalk me and yes it is and now I'm trying to get full custody and I am moving with my parents
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Take him to court and clear up all the legal issues.

Your children should be your priority. You need to create the healthiest environment for your children to grow up in. Your children should live free of so much drama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loving someone you can't get [ 17 Answers ]

I'm in a fairly hopeless situation now. There is a man I fell in love with, with whom I have a sort of a business relationship as well as frendship. He is managing rock artists and I'm helping him in European promotion. He's 34 and basically an angel without wings... Just the guy I have been...

Is she loving ME? [ 11 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl whom I knew her since my childhood.She herself told me that she likes me but she don't love me. She told that she want a husband who's so caring and loving like me but not me.she gets angry if I talk to other girls. If I ask her about LOVE then she says that am too young to...

Not worth loving? [ 33 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 35 and have had a really hard time finding someone. I'm beyond ready to date. I've had trouble attracting women my whole life. Before you offer advice, I'll describe what I've already tried. Rewind back to my teenage years. 15-25 years old. I had acne and was skinny. 6'0...

No loving [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 38 yr woman living with a 46 yr old man. I am so depressed over our relationship. I feel like I don't turn him on. He's not a public display of affection type guy wich I can deal with, but he is always judging woman's looks, says it natural, which I see his mother does the same thing, but...

Loving someone. [ 2 Answers ]

I am falling in love with this man that I have been dealing with for a month and I do not know how to tell him what do I do

View more questions Search