Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little_momma_star Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Intertherm hell
    Can you please tell me where I can find the diagram for the intertherm central electric furnace terminal box. The model # is FEH-020HA-03. Can anyone help?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 22, 2006, 04:26 AM
    If it is in a mobile home some times they put one on the blower housing for the controls ETC.
    dancacchiottisr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 09:19 AM
    I have an intertherm AC/Heat package unit (1996) just the other day the fan turned itself on and ran for about 5 minutes then turned itself off. This has been doing this now on a regular basis. The air it blows is a bit warm. The heat switch is off as is the AC switch, any ideas.

Dan
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2007, 06:36 PM
    With this type system if a limit opens on the heating side the blower will run until it resets. Sounds like you have a heat sequencer sticking. Look for a high electric bill this month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower on Intertherm Furnace [ 6 Answers ]

This is an older furnace.It works fine sometimes! I raised the tstat and nothing happened, I pushed the fan switch from auto to on and it worked-back to auto and it didn't work. When I checked the breakers and flipped them off and back on the blower started.Any idea where the problem may be? ...

Intertherm Tstat [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a double wide and not being to familiar with the heat/ac unit I would like to know what the setting mean on the INTERTHERM thermostat. EM HEAT, HEAT, OFF, COOL, FAN, AUTO, ON, EM HEAT, AUX HEAT That is how the settings read left to right, the last two being indicator lights. What's the...

Intertherm hell [ 2 Answers ]

Can you please tell me where I can find the diagram for the intertherm central electric furnace terminal box. I need to know where all the wires running from the therastat goes. I have a RC RH W C G on the tstat line. What wires go where?

Intertherm Gas Heater Fan On Off Switch [ 6 Answers ]

If You Take The Cover Off The Heater There Is A Small Black Switch That Says Fan Off On. What Should This Be On. If It Is Off The Heater Will Not Blow Or Light Or Anything. If It Is On It Makes A Constant Low Buzzing Sound But The Heater Will Come On And Heat Should It Make This Sound.. THE FAN...

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

View more questions Search