Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tingoo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 03:58 PM
    How to get over her...
    My ex and I broke up last week... she said she wasn't ready seeing that she just came out of a few month long relationship... now this girl is very innocent not whorry at all and doesn't like to party much and is very down to earth... I am trying to get on with my life w/o her like all my friends are telling me but I see her everyday seeing we go to the same school. I really would like to get back together with her, but don't want to presssure her into anything... so what should I do keep being "friends" with her until she is ready or totally get over it (how would I go by doing this) and look for someone else... thnks
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 15, 2006, 04:29 PM
    It really depends on what you want to do. If you do have feelings for her, than yes you could stick around and be a friend still she decides she want's to be in a relationship. However, I think you should try and break away from her. You can still be friends, I am not advising you to throw away your friendship, but it seems that you are becoming obsessive to her. And that is a major turn-off with women. I think it would be best, if you just try and get over her. Show her that you are a strong person and that your life didn't come to a complete end because your girlfriend broke up with you. You don't want to end up waiting for your ex and then she decides to date someone else. So I would advise you to move on. I know it might seem hard know to try and get over her, it's definititely a step-by-step process, but remember it will happen. Once she decides she want's to date, she will be more attracted to a confident you than a depressed you. Just try and move on with your life, and not allow her to have the power to ruin it for you. Tell yourself that you will come out of this and you should do fine. Even if she does take you back down the road, the time in between will not be ruined if you don't let this get to you. Plus, you might attract another girlfriend who actually WANTS to be in a relationship with you. So just remmeber to try and tough it out and get over her.
    shadyslady313 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tingoo
    my ex and i broke up last week...she said she wasnt ready seeing that she just came out of a few month long relationship...now this girl is very innocent not whorry at all and doesnt like to party much and is very down to earth...i am trying to get on with my life w/o her like all my friends are telling me but i see her everyday seeing we go to the same school. i really would like to get back together with her, but dnt want to presssure her into anything...so what should i do keep being "friends" with her until she is ready or totally get over it (how would i go by doing this) and look for someone else...thnks
    Hey hun welli really think that u should just be friends with her for nowand takeit slow and if things are meant to be then u guys will get back together even if its in the future just give it time things will get better.. =)
    Sunshine440 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Hey there... Sounds like your situation is the same as mine was around this time last year. I had finally had the man of my dreams and he told me he loved me ~ and I def. knew I loved him. We were so close; so in love ~ but, it turns out, he didn't love me at all ~ he cheated on me w/ 5 different girls. So, I know what you're feeling like right now ~ Just give it time. Maybe she will realize that you're the one for her :) I know that some girls (including myself) need time and space in a relationship.
    Hope things work out for you:)
    Sara
    islandgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 07:47 PM
    my ex and i broke up last week...she said she wasnt ready seeing that she just came out of a few month long relationship...now this girl is very innocent not whorry at all and doesnt like to party much and is very down to earth...i am trying to get on with my life w/o her like all my friends are telling me but i see her everyday seeing we go to the same school. i really would like to get back together with her, but dnt want to presssure her into anything...so what should i do keep being "friends" with her until she is ready or totally get over it (how would i go by doing this) and look for someone else...thnks
    If you try to be friends with her, once it gets past a certain point she won't see you as boyfriend potential anymore. If you truly want to get back together with her, act as though you have moved on, go out with friends have fun. She will notice. Trust me. Girls want what they can't have. If she sees you having an awesome time without her, she will want you back. She will probably realise how great you are and won't want any other girl to have u.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 5, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Use periods... (as in ".")
    sabrina_reineke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 02:23 PM
    I think you should just wait.If she is not ready to date yet then just wait till she is ready. If you think she is right for then just wait till she is ready to date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search