Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirikonda.sree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 10:08 AM
    I have a ring of blackheads on my nose
    Hi
    I am a male 26 years old I got a black and white heads around my nose it's like a ring I tried a lot and spent money but no use can you please help to clean and remove the black ring on nose I consulted dermatologist she prescribed some creams I have put some through out the month then I hardly find the change if I forgot apply the cream for 2 or 3 then it starts again what should I do.

Thanks
    Srikanth.s
    maddy308 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2010, 09:51 PM

I like clearisil. I sue the daily black head scrub fallowed with the face wash cream an if you like you can use a astringint that you whipe all over your face with a cotton ball and leave on. This may dry your skin a bit so make sure you moisturize!
    yesitsjustme Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 07:26 AM

Triluma worked wonders for me. You get it only through prescription and it's pricey, but in this life you get what you pay for... I love this. Its three medicines in one in the form of a cream used at night. It has an anti-inflammatory agent, anti-acne agent, and a skin brightener for all of the old marks or scars from previous break outs ( fades them away). This prevents new break outs as well. The #1 thing to healthy skin is a cleaner, toner, and a get SPF moisturizer! Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have blackheads on my nose... [ 6 Answers ]

How can you get rid of them?

Re - Pierced Nose Ring ~ myself [ 3 Answers ]

I originally got my nose pierced almost 6 weeks ago, but I scratched out my peircing aabout a week and a half ago and couldn't get the original back in, so I found one that I had bought which was a screw in and I could not get it back in still. So I straightened it out and ended kind of repiercing...

What appears to be blackheads on my nose. [ 1 Answers ]

I have lots of what seem to be blackheads of my nose - and I just can't get rid of them! I've tried keeping my nose clean, using strips, creams, etc and nothing works... Any help? I'm getting really sick of it now, it's been a problem for well over a year. :( Thanks in advance.

Dark ring around nose [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had avery smooth skin until a few years back. Suddenly my cheeks became dark and a dark ring developed around the nose. Please help me with a remedy. Thank you.

Bump underneath my nose ring. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I got my nose pierced like a month and a half ago and for a few weeks now, I've had like a bump on my nose. I was told to just use my h2ocean spray and it hasn't really worked, I've been told to wash it with sea salt and nothing. Is it a keloid? Or will it go away. Most people who have...

View more questions Search