Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma171281 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 01:23 PM
    My 5 year old won't eat
    Hi I have a 5 year old daughter who aont eat and when she does she chews her food to a liquid then spits it out I'm at the end of my teather any advise would be great :(
    dbek Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2006, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emma171281
    hi i have a 5 year old daughter who aont eat and when she does she chews her food to a liquid then spits it out im at the end of my teather any advise would be great :(
    I would make sure she is taking a children's vitamin. That way she is getting what she needs. She will eat when she gets hungry. My children went threw this also, make sure she drinks a lot of liquids and just keep trying!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 08:58 PM
    Have you spoke to her Dr. about this?
    I have a similar problem with my 3 and a half year old son. Some weeks he'll eat really well while others he will refuse food all together. It's like an on off thing. His Dr. recommended for me to give him a Flintstones Complete Vitamin everyday. However, he would not eat them, so the Dr. prescribed a liquid vitamin that I could mix in with his drinks. Also recommended was a shake type drink named PediaSure for the days he refuses food. Ask your daughters Dr. about something like this - it works for my son.
    Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 9 year old Lab will not eat [ 12 Answers ]

My Chocolate lab is losing weight fast. He is under the care of 4 vets, and time and money is running out. Ultrasound shows 5 lymphnode glands enlarged near the large intestine. Biopsy results pending in a day or two. Vet initial thoughts lymphoma (cancer) highly treatable with chemotherapy. I...

My 8 year old daughter won't eat [ 18 Answers ]

Every dinner is a battle.. anyone have any advise on this..

My 7 year old won't eat [ 6 Answers ]

My 7 year old won't at all he eats when he feels like it and I have to almost force food in his mouth to eat it please help me I just don't knowe what to do any more

13 year old Yellow Lab won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old Yellow Lab that recently had surgery to remove his spleen which had grown a mass on it. It did not appear to be cancer. His recovery seemed to go well the first few days but he slowly stopped eating. At first we thought it was that he wouldn't eat his dry food because the...

View more questions Search