Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kels1227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 05:07 PM
    I have 1 hdmi input on my TV. I use this with my cable box. I just got a blue ray dvd
    I have 1 hdmi input on my TV. I use this with my cable box. I just got a blue ray dvd player and want to use a hdmi cable with this also but there is no other impu on the TV. Any suggestions?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 05:14 PM

You could use HDMI for your Blu Ray, and Component for Cable or a switcher:

HDMI / DVI Switch and Converter
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2010, 05:16 PM

You can get an HDMI switcher. It's a box where you can plug multiple HDMI inputs and connect it to the TV's HDMI input.

HDMI switcher roundup - CNET Reviews

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have Direct TV hooked up to my TV. I want to add a Sony Blue Ray BD/DVD Home Theat [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have Direct TV hooked up to my TV. I want to add a Sony Blu-ray BD/DVD home theater System Model # BDV-T10/T11/E300. Can anyone help with cable set-up?

Hdtv hookup to hd cable box and dvd recorder w hdmi [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung lcd hd TV and a panasonic dvd recorder/vcr combo. The TV has 2 hdmi in connections and the panasonic dvd recorder has 1 hdmi out. I had them hooked up to cable with no box and recently decided to add hd cable. I received the cable box, a motorola dch3200 with no dvr,but can't...

Blue Ray or HD DVD [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Who's going to win?? Who has more movies available? Who has better quality? Who is cheaper? excon

View more questions Search