Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pipes09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 08:59 PM
    My dryer is not blowing heat
    I have an electric dryer.
    It spins but blows cold air.
    My fuses are good in the panel and even the thermal fuse on the back of the dryer.
    I've changed the 220 outlet. I was thinking that was faulty. I am getting 110 volts on the one side of the plug(I've checked with my ohm reader) but nothing on the other side!
    Can someone give me another idea! I'm at a loss. Can't really afford to bring in a professional.
    TTYL.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater on but no heat blowing [ 1 Answers ]

I can see the flame in my forced air box, it seems to be running and heating but the air is blowing cold. I unplugged the whole unit for a day. When I plug it back in, the thermostat is in the off position but the air blows cold anyway - it won't shut off (even though the thermostat is off) and...

Unit not blowing heat [ 1 Answers ]

My central heating unit not blowing heat what should I do? Electric not gas

Air Blowing-No Heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace/AC Model#BG030075-1. When I cut it on air comes through the vents, but the air is not warm. Are there any suggestions to what could be wrong?

No heat blowing from vents [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I could hear the motor running on the air/heat unit; however no heat or air was coming through the vents. It seems like the fan is not working. My mother in law mentioned the possibility of it being a fuse out on the unit. I just don't want to wait until Monday to fix something that I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.