Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aznonpho Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 07:53 PM
    Heat sensor goodman furnace
    Hello I cleaned my furnaces flame sensor and it worked perfectly for a day. It works fine now but it still starts and then stops then repeats this process sometimes. Should I buy a new flame sensor? Or what's wrong with it please help.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Check the status light for blinking. Then, check label inside blower access panel for codes & instructions.
    Attached Images

tday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 11:28 AM
    I have the same problem service man said flame wasn't hot enough. Gas pressure was too low

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat sensor in a goodman furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Gentlemen I have read questions that others have had about their goodman furnaces.Well mine does the same thing... cycles several times but does not fire. If left on for about an hour or so, it might eventually work. One answer was that the heat sensor was dirty, full of soot or something. I had a...

Goodman furnace not enough heat [ 5 Answers ]

My goodman furnace will not keep up in cold temperatures. Can I increase the amount of heat it puts out. Seems like air coming from vents is not that warm.

Goodman Gas furnace with no heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMP Series gas split unit furnace that I had installed approx 12 years ago. I have had no problems at all until this week and there is no heat. Someone at the gas company said that it may be the glow plug. It does not light up at all when the furnace kicks on. I have called several...

Goodman 90 plus furnace flame sensor [ 6 Answers ]

Goodman furnace is showing single blink every 2 seconds. I see that a possible problem is the FLAME SENSOR. My main question: Is the flame sensor the SAME part as the ceramic ignitor ? If different, where is it in relation to the ignitor ?

Goodman furnace/ no heat [ 10 Answers ]

My Goodman furnace was working just fine the other day, but now I can hear it trying to start up but nothing happens. The cold air works just fine. It has no pilot light, works with internal ignition. I've done what the maunal suggests to check before calling someone out but nothing has changed....

View more questions Search