Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Trying to Find the Name of a Movie
    Australian film seen on tele. Early 80's.It starts with an old man remembering his youth and I think that the opening line was, "It's been a wonderful life" I think that he was an orphan and was sent to various places where he was treated quite crually.I would love someone to remember the title in order for me to try and get a copy.
    IMberains Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:38 PM

It's a Wonderful Life (1946) maybe
    IMberains Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:44 PM
    ... Maybe This Time Drama

Blood Money Crime drama

'Breaker' Morant Drama

The Chain Reaction Thriller

The Comeback

Dead mans float

The Earthling

Fatty Finn

Final Cut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

Need to find the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie a long time ago and I am trying to find the name of it. It has a bunch of teenagers who are trouble makers and they lock their parents and teachers in the school and vandelize the school while they are locked in. One of the kids gets locked up at the end of the movie. Does anyone...

Trying to find movie name [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was made late 80's early 90's not real sure though. It's about a group of men building a railroad in either india or africa. Then at night these rouge tigers come in and eat the workers . That's about all I remember about it other than it was a good movie . If anyone remembers the name I...

View more questions Search