Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashh123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2009, 11:31 AM
    Help my best friends boy friend wants to have sex with a virgin and she's not one so
    Okay so my best friends boy friend was a virgin when they had sex. Rite and she wasent because a week before she meet him she lost it to this other guy. And she feels bad because she knows she shouldn't have don't it wit the other guy(old bf) because if she would have wated a week she could have met( her boyfriend rite now ) she could have lost her virginity to him instead of the other guy(old bf) and her new boyfriend witch they been going out for like 3 months and they have sex she took his virginity. And yesterday he said he wnted to have sex with me he didn't tell me why and I really like him so I said oh yes all sarcasticly. But I don't like doing stuff ehind my best friends back and your girlfriend. He has been talking wit her about having sex with a virgin because he wants to see what it felt like. So today she (my best friend) came to my house and told me about what they had talked about(him having sex with me because ima virgin and he wants to see what it feels like) I never had been asked this before. I was shocked she told me she felt bad about not being a virgin and him being one and now he doisent know what it feels like. And she told me she just wants to make him happy and she would be their while we did it but I don't know what to do I don't want to do that to my best friend even if she did ask me. I mean ill do it to make both my best friends happy. But I don't know I want to do it but then I don't help what should I do its confusing I know and if you have any more questions to ask ask them I will awnser them but please help no mean awnsers or questions just help.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 26, 2009, 11:35 AM
    I hope that while you are all having all this sex between each other, you are using protection as well.
    ashh123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolfe View Post
    I hope that while you are all having all this sex between each other, you are using protection as well.
    Not what I am asking I'm asking if I should or not and yes ima use protection
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 26, 2009, 11:57 AM

No, you should not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 01:57 PM

And then when you find that special person, you will go find him a virgin?

First your friend and her boyfriend are sick, silly and stupid.

She is having sex one week with one guy and then poof, she is already with someone else having sex.

Next guess what, the boy just wants to have sex with someone else, how many virgins does he get, then perhas he wants to know what this minority or that feels like to have sex with perhaps.

If he reallly cared for her, he would not want to have sex with anyone else.

I would say she needs to dump him and stop having sex with anyone that comes around.

And I think you need to dump both of them as friends and find some with some level of common sense
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Let me see if I understand what you wrote:

Your best friend had sex with her ex boyfriend. Then met her current boyfriend and started having sex with him.

He wants to know what it feels like to 'have a virgin'. So, he asks you for sex without your best friend's knowledge.

She and he discuss his desire and she comes to you and asks you to have sex with him WHILE SHE WATCHES.

My advice, DO NOT play their games. He has already had the only virgin he needs to: HIMSELF.

If they can't take NO for an answer or try to pressure you into doing something you aren't ready for, then they are definitely NOT your friends. It is not your place to make them happy in their relationship. Quite frankly, I agree that they need to keep their own pants on.

Why should you give up something special to you (your first time) to make another girl's boyfriend feel good? Do you really want your first time to be with a boy who is using you and doesn't care about you past the fact that you are a virgin?

You don't need to be a parent at your age. Any time you have sex there is a chance of getting pregnant even with 'protection'.

I am not going to delete my previously written advice, however, I am going to add that the three of you need to grow up before you're forced by disease or pregnancy to grow up. Your first question makes you less of a victim of their desires and more of a willing partner in cheating. Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashh123 View Post
    okay so ive been knowing my best friend since the beginig of the school year. she just moved from another state and we live close to each other( like 3 streets) so we have been best friends ever since we figured that out.and ive been knowing her boyfriend since the begining of last year we used to like each other last year but never whent outthen this year i was ganna ask him if he wanted to hang out. she beat me too it so they have been going out ever since. they have done every thing together even sex. and after exams we all were ganna go to the movies to see avatar and i had invited a guy to come with me but he bailed so it was just me my bff and her boy. the seats at the movies were awsome oyu could put the arm rests up so we all cuddle together. then she fell asleep for a while (the movie was 2 and a half hours long) and she felt me up and down and played with me. the me and her bf have been talking ever since (this was like 3 days ago) and we are ganna hang out this weekend and maybe do a lil something something help i really like him but what about my best friend help. he sad he dosent really care because shes being wierd about everything or something help please.
    KissMeBabe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 04:26 AM

DUMP hiim!!
    redhead1992 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 03:45 PM

That's the most messed up thing I've ever heard. If they're truly your friends, they wouldn't ask this of you because sex is something special. You should experience it, especially your first time, with someone who is all yours, that you are in love with. Don't do it just to make your friends happy. This is truly the strangest thing I've ever heard. If they keep pushing this, id end the friendship with the girl and the guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is boy crazy. She's nice but she hooks up a lot and called me a slut. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, I have this friend. And she called me a slut for what I say sometimes. But the next day she went out and hooked up with my crush 5 times. But I didn't tell her I liked him. And then she told me and brags about it. The next day we had a bat mitvah and she's all over these kids, austin,...

Is my boy friend gay. Cheating to not want to have sex anymore? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years at the end of this month we've only just started having sex 5 months ago and we've done it a lot when we first started but now its been over a month and we haven't had sex I try to start it and he pushes away and says he's to tired that's the only...

Old friends, shes' married, I'm not - is it love? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, I had a frienship with a girl years ago when I was in school, this freindship was VERY strong and we had a special bond, both of us felt a strong love for each other but neither acted on it due to the fear of rejection form the other - I guess we both hid it form each other at the time - now...

My boy friends a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Im seeing this wonderful guy and everything is going well but in the back of my mind I can't help but to doubt our relationship lasting because I am his first, he has'nt really even been with anyone seriously but me.Any advise?? -ladylove

View more questions Search