Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 11:17 AM
    How do you stop or slow down on masturbating
    I want to slow down on the amount of times I do it a day and I find it hard to stop. Are there any ways to help?
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 25, 2009, 11:24 AM

Find other things to do to occupy your time.
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 05:10 PM

That doesn't help if your aroused or horny. My girlfriend and I live around a hour away from each other and talk on the phone about sex and related stuff and well I get horny.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 05:14 PM

Well stop talking sex all the time and discuss other things about each other.

And you just stop, when you take your pants down it is a choice
    zozi123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 02:09 PM

Go pray once u feel horny
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissafay View Post
    ask ur girl if its ok if u use another girl for this purpose!
    How does that help anything? How does that even answer his question?
    And how old are you? Nearly every post I've seen from you ranges incorrect to just ridiculous. All you do by posting silly things like this is waste peoples' time
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Apr 9, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Hi sniperblade9 hope I can be of some help to you.

You want to slow down or cut down on masterbating, first off most guys if not all do it and its normal and nothing to worry about unless you feel that it is becoming more of an addiction and stopping you doing normal things in your life or taking a large amount of your time up again stopping you from doing things or taking things away from your life.

Stopping is like giving up a routine, kind of like giving up smoking or drink etc. You need to start to aim to cut down a little at a time. If you are doing it say 4 - 5 times a day now then aim at cutting it down to 2 - 3 per day etc ! If one day you feel supper randy and fall off track don't worry just remember what you are aiming at and start from where you left off. Maybe aim at giving yourself some kind of reward system to make you feel good when you have met your goals.

Best advise is stear clear of the sex talk etc on phone with girlfriend if this makes you feel you need to ! Also try and do something that takes your mind off sex, maybe think of the biggest turn off when you feel you need to, also keeping yourself cool works for some guys like cold showers or just cooling the body - but does not work on all.

Hope this has been of some help to you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When are you masturbating too much? [ 10 Answers ]

I have developed this obsession with masturbating. I think about it at least once every hour of the day. It doesn't even matter what I'm doing. About four times a day I'll pleasure myself, and I tend to do it in ten-thirty minute increments. I haven't let it disrupt any of my normal activities,...

92 Honda Civic slow to start when pulling away from stop light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda civic LX it starts first thing when it is cold and once the engine warms up it starts to perform bad. When I start after stopping at a light it hesitates in going when I have my foot sometimes all the way to the floor. When I go from city driving to interstate driving it has a...

View more questions Search