Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 10:54 PM
    Expirimentation and sex change.
    Is it normal to think about, or be curious about sexual expirimentation with the same sex when you KNOW you are straight? (ie. Having a threesome?) How about thinking about a sex change? (ie. What is sex like for a woman/man?) And wanting to try it? I'm wondering if anyone who is straight has conversations about these curiosities with their partner, or if they've had the same thoughts..
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 25, 2009, 04:22 AM

I am a straight woman... have had my share of experimentation... for fanatsy's sake.. not necessarily gender confusion or sexuality... always wanted men, thought grils were hot because heck we are... (Anyway I guess that's pretty striaght) Always even a bit boy crazy so not into girls... but anyway back to the point...

Maybe I'm a wierdo.. but my greatest fantasy would be to experience sex as a man... in fact, I think when I would even fantasize in my mind, I always had a hard time sexually visualizing intercourse from the female perspective even though I am a female.. in my mind I invision myself as a female... and I NEVER had any fantasies about strappin onto a man.. or pentrating a man...

I guess I just don't emotionally internalize my sexual fantasies from a penetration factor.. I always felt like somehow... it should have been the other way around just naturally for me in my head... I'm more of a matural picther.. than a catcher.. and NO I'm NOT controlling or DOM or anything.. or some mega butch in a girls bod... or anything.. I can't really describe it just to say that always I've kind of felt more like I should have been a pitcher... like I wish I was the one giving the experience rather than receiving.. or I imagine my role as more graphically involved in the sexual prcess than a "hole" can provide.. if that makes any sense whatsoever...

I'm reading that back myself and it doesn't make sense.. LOL...

So let me try again... In the threesome fantasy I felt most strange about being with a girl not because I was with a girl... but because I couldn't figure it out cause I don't have a penis... I imagine something is just missing if I can't penetrate.. but not like fake.. like dildo.. but really a penis..

Oh god.. now I feel like it reads like I'm crazy.. LOL. I may regret posting this. LOL
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2009, 01:36 PM

Makes sense to me. I figured I would regret asking the question because people would think I wasn't straight because I've imagined expirimenting, etc. And I TOTALLY get where you're coming from with most of your post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you change casual sex into a rel [ 42 Answers ]

I've been seeing my personal trainer for a few months, but he doesn't want people to know, for eg: people in the gym in case he looses his job, and he lives on my aunts road and I'm 19 he's 25 anyway somedays he can be really nice to me, then ignore me in the gym and not texting me, then come over...

Why did he change so much after our last great sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi.. I had sex with my boyfriend before 3 weeks. We don't go out often.. we love each other so much.. we talk to each other so much on the phone and we had been in love like this for over the last 4 years.. I am from a country that doesn't allow relationships between men and women in sexually way...

Same sex name change [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I recently had a domestic partnership. We have a certificate stating this. My question is, I would like to change my last name to my partners. We received our partnership in the state of Missouri. I would like to know how I go about changing my last name. Is there a web site...

25 and facing Hysterectomy, does sex change? [ 10 Answers ]

I am only 25 and I have 3 little girls and happily married. Not long after the younest was born we found out I had cervical and uteran cancer. Went through 2 LEAP's and was told it was gone. Well, almost 6 months ago I started having slight pain while having sex, later my right side started to hurt...

Sex Ed - how would you change it? [ 5 Answers ]

How can the courses be improved? Is enough information being taught? Is USEFUL information being taught? How would you change it?

View more questions Search