Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delaf55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 01:57 PM
    I am a canadian citizen with criminal record married to us citizens how to immigrate
    I am married for more then 10 years to my US citizens wife. I have a criminal record that stop me to enter to live with my wife already in US what are my options
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 07:44 PM

Where are you and where is she? How often did you meet since you got married? Need all details.. please explain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen married to Canadian, (he still lives in Canada), can I claim exemption? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a U.S. citizen married to a foreign national who lives in his native country (commuter marriage) and who has no income from U.S. sources. Can I claim an exemption for my spouse on my U.S. tax return? I presently file as Head of Household, as I have a qualifying child, but I am wondering if...

Canadian Citizen with you.S. Criminal record entering the you.S. [ 9 Answers ]

U.S. permanent resident with a misdemeanor Battery case traveled to Canada married a Canadian and stayed in Canada, became a Citizen in Canada, Can this person travel back to the U.S. this time not with U.S green card but Canadian passport and no record in Canada? Will he or she be denied entrance?...

Canadian permanent residence with minor crime on criminal record. [ 2 Answers ]

I am located in Sweden,have been granted a Quebec Selection certificate-Skilled worker and I wish to proceed to apply for the permanent resident to canada from London. Will my application for a canadian Permanent residence be granted,even though I have a minor conviction of shoplifting (items...

Married to a canadian citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm am married to a canadian citizen as of July 2008 and he never lived in US or worked in US at any time. I was wondering if I should file married separate or file jointly? And what form should I use?

I married a canadian citizen [ 2 Answers ]

I am a US:confused citizen ,in July I married a Canadian who thought his parents where naturalizen in the late 60's early 70's,come to find out they where not,Now we have to take steps to have him legalized in the US.I am so confused on how to begin this.What would be are first step to doing...

View more questions Search