Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sidhanandkumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 06:42 AM
    How to convert jpg file in to word file
    Any one out there, please help me guide how can I convert JPG file to Microsoft word document
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 06:59 AM

A JPG file is a picture.

In Microsoft Word 2007, place the cursor where you want the picture to be inserted. Click "Insert" | "Picture". Browse for the JPG file and click on it. The file will appear in Word.

In Microsoft Word 2003, place the cursor where you want the picture to be inserted. Click "Insert" | "Picture" | "From File". Browse for the JPG file and click on it. The file will appear in Word.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2009, 07:21 AM

If the JPG is a picture of text, you may be able to use OCR software to convert it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert the PDF file to Word Document [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Experts: How do I convert the PDF file to a word document? Many thanks, CFZD

Convert JPG file to Microsoft word document [ 4 Answers ]

Any one out there, please help me guide how can I convert JPG file to Microsoft word document

Convert jpg file to word file [ 3 Answers ]

I have some 200 year old documents, hand written in urdu script. I wish to have them translated into english. However, first I need to scan them into (say) tif or jpg file and then convert it to a word file. How do I convert the jpg file into a word file? Is there any other option of...

Opening Jpg file from email / converts to word [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I get an email with an attached jpg file, when I try to open the picture, it opens as word document and I cannot view photo. How do I change my settings so when I open the jpg attachement it uses an appropriate photo program?

Convert A.Illustraor "letterhead" file to Word file to type letters in [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have created a letterhead template/file in Adobe Illustrator in colour. I know I can "convert to Word file" in Illustrator, but the images (logo, text) come out a bit fuzzy and unclean. I want to be able to open the letterhead in Word so that I can type letters directly on the...

View more questions Search