Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CGM91 Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2009, 10:56 PM
    What do all of you think abou this; ?
    My girlfriend (of a week who I met at a dance a few weeks ago) just told me she "made out and stuff" with one of her guy friends. I guess the story is that she went to him to talk about how she is scared of our relationship and how fast it is going, they were watching a movie and he made a move on her. She then left, I don't know anything else cause she won't pick up her cell phone and won't text me back.

:confused:
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 18, 2009, 11:06 PM

Good thing its only been a week long thing. You don't need to know anything more from her. She didn't like how fast things were going. And was taking the chance of getting out of the deal, by telling you she made out with someone else.
    Move on, unless you want to play games. Sounds like she might be a game player.
    What are your ages?

Dec 18, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockie100 View Post
    Good thing its only been a week long thing. You dont need to know anything more from her. She didnt like how fast things were going. And was taking the chance of getting out of the deal, by telling you she made out with someone else.
    Move on, unless you want to play games. Sounds like she might be a game player.
    What are your ages?
    I am 18 and she is 17.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 18, 2009, 11:26 PM

Great age to be! You just set your mind on not letting any girl get in the way of your goals. One of those goals should be to happy and to have fun. Not to fun, sitting around, wondering if you can trust someone.
    Focus your energy on what makes you happy, this could be sports, friends, travel, school... make a list.
    Plenty of time for girls, there will always be girls...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 02:07 AM
    Too much too soon so you burnt and crashed. At least it was only a week-dust yourself off and go out and enjoy life.
    Take your time getting to know a person before deciding to go exclusive.

Dec 19, 2009, 06:38 AM

I know, there will always be another girl.

I Think I am going to give her a second chance, it wasn't really her fault, the guy kissed her.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 06:52 AM

Well that's up to you,lets hope she returns your calls/texts then.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CGM91 View Post
    I know, there will always be another girl.

I Think I am going to give her a second chance, it wasn't really her fault, the guy kissed her.
    Well, unless he was an out of control maniac, he would not have kissed her, if she wasn't willing. If he tested the waters, and she jumped in, I'd say she is not worth your trouble.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2009, 02:40 PM

When this girl made out "and stuff" with another guy, and told you that "your relationship is moving too fast," she is really saying, "I want out."
    It's only been a week. Learn from any mistakes you may have made, and move onward and upward from this lousy girlfriend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 10:37 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ed-404786.html

Sorry guy but for whatever reason you seem to be having problems when to let go of these young females who don't seem to be as interested as you are.

Let this one go, as she has already let you go.

Dec 20, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ed-404786.html

Sorry guy but for whatever reason you seem to be having problems when to let go of these young females who don't seem to be as interested as you are.

Let this one go, as she has already let you go.
    Why do you find it acceptable or needed to post links of other events of other social inhabitants that I have brought up on this site? Is it to humiliate me? Questionable.. =/

Anyway, a status update;

I broke up with her, I told her I want to get to know her more before we get into a relationship, she agreed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 03:14 PM

Understand one thing, advice, and or opinions, are based on facts. That's all I try to get.

I have no time, or inclination to humiliate you or any one else, as my only goal is to have facts, and past behavior is a key to present and future behavior.

Plus we can see by the dates how long between relationships, and that's a big factor to advising someone.

Sorry you feel that I was trying to humiliate you, trust me I was not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask about movie I don't remember. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I want to ask about an animated dog movie Ive seen years ago.It is about a dog,kicked out from his lady owner over the bridge.Then he was on some farm.He also sings,it's a basset dog I think.Then the lady found him,but he decided to stay on farm. Thanks for help

Parents in need of advice abou a 21 year old girl who is out of hand [ 4 Answers ]

Our daughter is a 21 year old normally pleasant to others but we cannot get on with her at present. She did great exams, got into college, failed three times, caused a lot of stress but she is now doing another course which she loves and is living at home with her own car. The problem is, she is...

Abou Skin [ 1 Answers ]

HI I am Pravin Gender-Male I have a problem with my face skin I want to glow it and make it soft how should I do it.

View more questions Search