Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sccerkid12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Gf never talks to me. Break up?
    So I've been dating this girl for a while now. It started great but by the third day, things went downhill. She won't reply to my texts, or calls. So today I found out that she left for Christmas vacation to another country this morning. It's like "hello? we're in a relationship. Shouldn't we at least tell each other when one is leaving far away for a long time?" Should I break up with her or not because it does not seem that she wants the relationship to survive?
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 18, 2009, 10:56 PM

How long have you been dating? Because it sounds like three days. Maybe you can clairify. Also, define what you think a relationship is. This would be helpful.
    Does she feel the same way you feel about her?
    One last Question... What are your ages?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2009, 02:35 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...en-424137.html

Your 13 going on 14,I understand that you say you love trisha,but maybe she wants some freedom,maybe she feels now after 2 years that things are too serious and she wants to break up,but does not know how to tell you.

She has already accused you of cheating,which you say you did not do..

Even though its hard to get your head around,maybe its time to move on.

There are so many girls out there,and so many things you can do,hang out with your friends,play sports,school...

Give yourself time to mature more and you will get the tools you need to develop a relationship in time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend talks about his ex. [ 1 Answers ]

So I have been dating this guy for about two months now, and I am crazy about him. The only thing is I met him online, and it kind of scares me that I don't know any background information on him. He is wonderful, and I have met his mom and dad, they seem nice. But for some reason I am paranoid?...

He never talks [ 18 Answers ]

Hi there, I have this guy friend, we have known each other about 3 years at college. He doesn't talk much, but he loves to do hw with me and have lunch with me. BUT he doesn't talk much to me, all he did was like ask me if I want to get to lucn together or dinner together, I said sure,...

My toilet talks to me. [ 3 Answers ]

Help! When my washing machine is running (which is located in the garage), my toilets and tubs start to fill up and/or overflow and water runs through the garage. This house was built in the 80's and I moved here in 1998. It seems like it's always having plumbing problems. There were a lot...

He talks about marriage in and out [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I'm 18. I've been with my first boyfriend (who's 19) for 7 months and we recentely had a break but, we got back together 2 weeks later at the end of March. The problem(?) or the confusion I want to ask is that my boyfriend is quite sensitive. When we got back together 2 days after we...

View more questions Search