Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Subi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 09:53 PM
    I like one girl
    Hey friends I like one girl she is a good friend of mine in fact we are in contact too.. but there's one problem. She has a boyfriend and I think she loves him, I want a proper guide that how can I show her that I'm also too caring,loving and I need her... Im bit confused as she talks with me but sometimes I think she ignores me too... Is it possible that she can get attracted toward me...

Give me some tips/hints so that I can trap her in my way...

Thanks
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 18, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Subi View Post
    Hey frnds i like one girl she is a good friend of mine infact we are n contact too.. bt ders one prob. she has a bf n i think she loves him, i want a proper guide that how can i show her that im also too caring,loving and i need her...Im bit confused as she talks wid me but sometimes i think she ignores me too.....Is it possible that she can get attracted towards me ....

give me some tips/hints so that i can trap her in my way....

thanx
    She is in a relationship so she is off-limits as anything other than a friend.

If you can't handle being her friend and NOTHING more, then get out of her life. You need to find someone who is not in a relationship. Someone who is available to build a relationship with you.

You do not 'trap' anyone in any way. You can not make someone feel 'love' for you. If you feel like you have have to coerce or 'force' someone to feel the same way you do, then that person was not meant to be in a relationship with you.

Give yourself time to find someone who is truly meant to begin a relationship with you. You will find it much more satisfying than trying to take a girl away from some other male and spending all of your time together wondering when the next male will come along and take her away from you.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 18, 2009, 10:35 PM

Is this text talk? Its hard for many to read and understand...

Anyway, If this girl has a boyfriend, you should leave her alone. Find your own girl. One that isn't in love with someone else.

This term you used 'trap her' well you see it doesn't work that way. She's not a animal. Have some respect for her or at least her boyfriend. If you had a girlfriend would you want some guy trying to 'trap' your girl? I didn't think so.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 01:36 AM
    Please don't use text speak,write the best English you are capable of. She's got a boyfriend,so she's not available.
    Find someone who's free to date you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2009, 09:16 AM

She is happy with the way things are and even though she treats you as a friend she wants no romance from you, so there is no way to "TRAP" her.

If you can't deal with just being a friend, forget about stealing her from her boyfriend, and get your own girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

When a girl died tell what is the status of girl either she is muslim or not [ 1 Answers ]

When a girl died tell what is the status of girl either she is muslim or not

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search