Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tflem2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 11:40 AM
    York residential furnace pressure switch problem code stuck switch
    I have a york furnace P2MD12H06401A after 1 hour it shuts down and gives a 2 flash error for a stuck pressure switch. The switch is new can it be wired wrong? The old one had 2 white wires piggy back and 1 blue wire. The new switch has 3 separate terminals
    Cassiemarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Tap the pressure switch with the back of a skrewdriver. Sometimes that will get it to work. It may be that you have a faulty switch... I have had mine replaced once already and my unit is only 4 yrs. Old. I would replace it with a universal switch as opposed to a Coleman. It's much cheaper and probably will work better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error code for "open pressure switch" on York natural gas furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I get three red flashes from the furnace after an attempt sequence when the t-stat calls for heat. The motor starts, and seems to try to light but after about thirty seconds, it quits and gives the error code. I have removed both gray tubes from the pressure switch and made sure they are...

Pressure switch stuck open on a tempstar furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar furnace that's reading a/an open pressure switch code. How do I correct this issue?

Pressure switch stuck open gibson furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gibson forced hot air furnace and a have a code that is telling me that the pressure switch is open. If I drain the water out of it it will run for a short period.. Do you think I need a new pressure switch or do I have a drainage line clogged. Model number KG6R060C-12a

Janitrol Furnace issue motor would not start and pressure switch stuck closed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I got this Janitrol Furnace it worked fine. Until my basement flooded then it looks like the circuit board got wet and it was on at the time. So basically I ordered a new board suppose to be coming soon. What happened was when the furnace came on like there were no flames only a bright...

York Heater - Pressure Switch Stuck Open [ 4 Answers ]

I have a York heater that won't heat our second floor. The indicator LED light flashes three times which means the Pressure Switch is Stuck Open. Is there a way I can fix this myself? If so, how? Thanks in advance for any help. John

View more questions Search