Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 03:40 PM
    I was wondering is this bad and could it be heart related?
    OK my blood pressure is 188/144 with chest pain and confusion and I am having headaches is this bad
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 03:41 PM
    This is VERY bad... you need to get help ASAP. This could be considered hypertensive crisis and is a very serious matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad experience! [ 19 Answers ]

I am working for an ethnic newspaper, and am currently writing an article on skin lightening. Yes I know it is an exhausted topic, but I am really getting down to the nitty gritty! I want to know your experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly. Did you have fantastic results with a certain...

How to tell if the boiler transformer is bad [ 1 Answers ]

Pilot light lit and replaced thermostat. Burner not firing on american standard boiler. How do I tell if the transformer is shot?

Man on road in bad condition [ 2 Answers ]

A man lying on road whom to contact so that he gets medication,

Can I sue someone who gave me a bad check to cash [ 3 Answers ]

I cashed a check for a friend through my bank account. Both checks came back nsf and overdrafted my accounts. This happened in the middle of August this year and he still hasn't made any effort to repay me. When it happened I asked him about it and found out he had stolen checks but he swore that...

Wondering if I injured or hurt my heart in some way? [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I was sitting at the computer and felt a little discomfort in the center of my chest. Nothing really unusual just a different feeling. Nothing I could not tolerate or was greatly concerned about. However I began to gently push all over the center of my chest and towards the left side of...

View more questions Search