Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaunawatkins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Why won't my headlights work in my 99 ford f350 turbo diesel
    My head lights won't turn on we've checked the fuses changed them along with the head lights anyone have any other ideas on what it could be
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 12:21 PM

. Check/replace the multi-function switch.

. Check all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford F350 7.3 PS Turbo Diesel Cold Weather Starting Issues [ 14 Answers ]

I bought this wonderful 1995 Ford F350 Crew Cab 7.3 PS Diesel truck this summer and as of lately (now that the temps are dropping below 45) I am having one heck of a time starting it. In fact, temps were 26 degrees a couple of mornings ago and it took no-kidding nearly 20 minutes of fooling around...

1995 F350 7.3 turbo diesel no power! [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a 1995 f350 7.3 liter turbo diesel with 5sp man trans. 108k miles. When I test drove it it was about 28 degrees outside and it ran great, started right up (cold) and the turbo was clearly working. Now it seems to bog down at about 2200-2500 RPM in every gear and putting the pedal to...

97 f350 power stroke turbo diesel skipping [ 0 Answers ]

hi I'm jimm and my problrm is interesting we put a 97 ford f350 turbo diesel 4x4 its not locked in four wheel but when you make a right hand turn the truck bucks and skipsm like its not getting gas when you make a left turn its fine but skips sometimes when you first strart out. I'm not sure if...

F350 turbo diesel will not start [ 1 Answers ]

f350 turbo disel will not start

View more questions Search