Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derekd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Where are the spark plug wires located on a 4.0 litre in a 2000 jeep cherokee sport
    I have a 2000 jeep cherokee 4.0. I have a cylinder 4 misfire showing on my diagnostic tester. I looked for my spark plug wires and found them under some plastic rail. Is that rail like the distribute? I basically need advice on how to change the spark plugs and wires.
    dkelley Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 07:07 PM

I was told by AZone I needed new plugs for my wife's '00 Cherokee. That engine does not have spark plugs. Some kind of coil like on a diesel I believe. Good luck -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 jeep grand cherokee won't start [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2000 jeep grand cherokee 6 cylinder that will turn over but will not start. I do not see a distributer, a plug wire, or spark plug, Please help me.

I only have reverse in my 2000 jeep grand cherokee. [ 3 Answers ]

Does the transmission cumputer control this or does it only control when it shifts.

Order of spark plug wires [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where the pug wires on a 91 1.5 honda civic go on the distributer car to the engine ineed the order on the distrib to the enigne thanks dan

Sears Riding Lawnmower #917.273130--where's the spark plug located? [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks to everyone's suggestions, I have put in a new fuel filter, drained and replaced the gas, changed the oil, put in a new battery and air filter and oil filter. Sears Lawn Tractor 917.273130 still won't start. I cannot find where the spark plug is located. I have a new one, but can't...

2000 jeep grand cherokee lardeo keeps stalling [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo and it keeps stalling on me. It will stall while I'm driving.and sometimes when its stopped... alot of times it don't give you any clue that it is going to stall (it was great when I was doing 70 on the high way in the high speed lane with someone tail...

View more questions Search