Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachies Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 06:26 PM
    Dark brown hair like lindsay lohan's!
    Hi! Does anyone know what color I should use if I want to dye my hair into a dark choclate brown color like lindsay lohan's or nicole richie's new brown color? My hair is brown/blackish on the top where my roots are and the rest of my hair and ends are like a light reddish auburn color.

I would prefer a color that I can use that can help me get the dark chocolate color but not BLACK!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 12, 2006, 04:30 PM
    It will be tricky to achieve to color you want with a boxed hair color, especially if your hair is 3 different shades. If you try to color blackish/brown hair with a permanent color, it will results in red tones. I think you should consider having your hair professionally. The hairstylist will mix a color with the right strength peroxide developer to give you your desired hair color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Blonde highlights with dark brown hair [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my hair highlighted blonde/gold today but it's not as subtle as I had hoped. How do I make it fade to a more subtle color as quickly as possible without returning to the salon? Would Prell work?

I turned my pretty blonde hair into a dark brown mess! [ 4 Answers ]

I have (HAD) natuarally golden blonde hair. I wanted to go to a medium brown shade. It came out a little dark on top, but nothing I coulnt deal with, my bottom however, its almost black, dry and dead (needs to be cut), with a greenish tint to it. I absolutely hate it! I went out and bought a...

Brown hair dye turend dark red [ 1 Answers ]

I am a natural blonde and last week I went to the hair dresser to get my hair dyed brown well the day after my hair was a dark green so I went back to get it fixed now my hair is a dark brown/red with a bit of orange:eek: what can I do to get the colors to fade quick? I want the red/orange gone...

I recently got my colored my hair to a dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

Well I just recently went to a salon and wanted to color my hair, my hair is naturally a dark blonde/light brown hair color but I had light blonde highlites all over my head and so ia sked my hait stylist if he could dye my hair a light brown so it could be the closest possible hair colour to my...

View more questions Search