Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 10, 2009, 11:54 PM
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to lecture.. personal preference is all one's own.. and I'm lightening too.. but>>>>>>>>>
    Forgive me if I'm bold...

I'm crushin on you a little bit Golden Boy!! I like your complexion... but that's just my opinon.. golden Brown boys are hot!! LOL :D:D
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 11:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post

I'm not trying to lecture.. personal preference is all one's own.. and I'm lightening too.. but>>>>>>>>>
    Forgive me if I'm bold.........

I'm crushin on you a little bit Golden Boy!!! I like your complexion... but that's just my opinon.. golden Brown boys are hot!!!! LOL :D:D
    Lol... that's what I was trying to tell him ;)

Dec 11, 2009, 12:01 AM

A little thin.. but that's OK.. I cook.. LOL.. OK I'm going to stop flirtin before he has to change his name from Golden Boy to Blushin boy...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 12:03 AM

... lmao!
    ishq Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post

Forgive me if I'm bold.........

I'm crushin on you a little bit Golden Boy!!! I like your complexion... but that's just my opinon.. golden Brown boys are hot!!!! LOL :D:D

Bhaijaan! What can I says, I agree wit da ladies up in here :o

And what in the world are you complaining about!! Da skin below your crescent moon brows is around my skin tone. Too light! your better off golden. Which you are at already. And look at that chin, man I'm so jealous! The darkness below your eyes is because it's sunken, because your so daym skinny! Believe me, anyone seen my older pics knowz I been there, brah!

U need to eat, boiiiii!

Do you like keema with naan from jackson heights afghani? Anywayz, we needs to take turns having you over for dinner! :)

Dec 15, 2009, 08:31 AM

Again I add, I cook. Holla at me GB! LOL.. I can cook Desi style too... but it usually ends up as my Desi friends lovingly say as Puerto-Desi cuisine even though I follow their instructions... oh well.. maybe I'll open a fusion café...

GB I'm just picking on you... I'm going to leave you alone.. my mother told me to stop being so boy crazy when I was young but I never learned... LOL
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2009, 01:21 PM

LOL I am sort of taken now or cooked for at least.
    Can I take a rain check? Yes mothers know best!
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Dec 26, 2009, 12:03 PM

Golden, you are very cute and under your eye doesn't look dark anymore. It's obviously working and you don't notice.
    I have heard some people who got dramatically lighter with herbalinn, but it took years. And the seller keeps changing the formulas! My foreheard was like yours but now its very cleared. You might need a scrub, st. ives apricot medicated is excellent.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2009, 09:33 AM

Wait... im confuzzled... isnt this stuff a scam? Haven't we decided this crap doesn't work? Or was that some other product?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone tried Herbalinn? [ 8 Answers ]

How well does it work for you? I've heard good things about it, and it's said to be like the "holy grail of skin whiteners". Please tell me of your results that you got from using it. Thanks.

Is Herbalinn.com a Scam? [ 20 Answers ]

I want to try out the benzylarbutin stuff, but apparently it's only available at herbalinn.com.... I tried to e-mail them a couple of times, but no replies at all!. is that site a scam????... will you actually get the product if you order it? And if so how effective is their cream?? I'm so...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search