Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabumkuriakose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 04:16 AM
    How format one partition alone
    I have 4 partitions. By mistake OS is now installed in C and E. I want to remove it from E and delete all links to it.
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Dec 4, 2009, 04:23 AM

How installed in both partation? C or E?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to format one partition? [ 6 Answers ]

I partitioned h. drive 80 Gb on two partitions. One is for OS and applications (10 Gb) and other (the rest) for everything. I want to format 1st partition w/out damaging other because, I guess, it cougth a virus. How can I do this? Thank you.

Cannot Format My Partition with Windows XP [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Recently My computer got infected with Virus. I was not able to load printer driver. Also any other programmes. And when I tried to open task manager it said your administrator has disabled this feature. I tried to re install Windows using Xp CD. When it came to format the partition I was...

Format of c partition [ 1 Answers ]

I made partition of harddisk after os from disk management, but system got dead with error grub 1.5 error 17, I install o.s. window XP again creating new partion E to recorver data from c and formet E and install os. But lateron I tried lot to formet the partion C to utilized all space of that...

Format a partition [ 3 Answers ]

How Do I Fromat A Partition With Os And Reload Os In The Same Partition

Unable to partition or format hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba MK6014MAP 6gig hard drive that I am unable to partition, reformate, fdisk I am unable to do anything with it I have tried fdisk through dos and a windows98 bootdisc, I have tried partition magic, also ultimate boot cd, just about anything you can think of to no avail. The...

View more questions Search