Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Runway model beauty
    Why do everyone including all guys think tall women like 5'10 are the most beautifull?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 07:11 PM

Who on earth are you hanging out with?? Once a guy grows up, he doesn't think that way.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 3, 2009, 07:20 PM

I am 5'2... I have never, that I know of, been overlooked because of it.
    I think you, or maybe people in your age group, have put too much importance on what you see in mags and on the TV/movies. Its what's on the inside that counts, the outside tells you little to nothing as to who you really are.
    Most models have unhealthy eating habits and some have other even more harmful addictions. Photos are changed and enhanced before they ever get into a mag. Or add.
    As you get older you will find that having confidence and personality count for much more than outward appearance.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Dec 3, 2009, 07:44 PM

Not all guys think that tall women are the most beautiful. Also as rockie said photos are enhanced to make models look perfect. Plus they wear tons of makeup.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 07:52 PM

Sorry you are believing from this post and others a bunch of lies about what guys like.

Obviously you are still in JR high or "maybe" high school where it is not real life yet.

If you live in the US, I have what I call walmart counseling, go sit by the door of any walmart for 15 min, you will see people that look so much worst or shorter or fatter and many will have a partner they are with.

Some people like shorter people, some people like fatter people, some like red hair, others blonde.
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 07:02 PM

I am in college. I have been overlooked all my life due to a lack of height. I remember one girl that I went to high school with. She was 5 foot ten and skinny and guys flocked around her. I was much shorter with a Maryln Monroe shape and I was completely ignored.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    sorry you are beleiving from this post and others a bunch of lies about what guys like.

Obviously you are still in JR high or "maybe" high school where it is not real life yet.

If you live in the US, I have what I call walmart couseling, go sit by the door of any walmart for 15 min, you will see people that look so much worst or shorter or fatter and many will have a partner they are with.

Some people like shorter people, some people like fatter people, some like red hair, others blonde.
    I spat out my drink. I really really did. Chuck your amazing.

Now for the OP.

Hi. I'm 5'1" and then some. Guys like me.

The end.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 13, 2010, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 12cooperv View Post
    I am in college. I have been overlooked all my life due to a lack of height. I remember one girl that I went to high school with. She was 5 foot ten and skinny and guys flocked around her. I was much shorter with a Maryln Monroe shape and I was completely ignored.
    Have people said to you "i don't like you because you are short?" I'm sure they haven't. People also don't say "i like that girl because she is tall and skinny." you shouldn't assume that people aren't attracted to you because of your height or because you are dark (as you said in your other post). As I said before people look for other things too besides looks.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:19 PM

I'd also like to point out that if you don't keep up with your appearance then guys won't like you. I'm not saying try to look like Barbie but:
    -comb your hair
    -keep up with your hygiene
    -wash your face
    -put some makeup on [or less makeup if you cake it on]
    -shave
    -wax that upper lip [hey I admit it I do it].

You can say "oh guys don't just look at what you look like" but that's kind of untrue. You DO have to be physcially attracted to the person.

You know what would be the cherry on top of the list above?

CONFIDENCE.

If a guys sees you with your low self esteem and self hating, they do not want to mess with that.

So love yourself, take care of yourself :D
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jan 13, 2010, 07:23 PM

That girl that had the guys flocking, had more to her than her height...
    Stop thinking about outward apearance, and start to cultivate who you are inside. People (guys) will gravitate toward a girl that feels good in there own skin. Insecurity is not attractive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airport Runway Construction Requirements [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asked to find the construction requirements to construct a runway that would withstand the weight of an airliner plus its cargo of approximately 100,000 pounds. Where do I go to fine the specs for such a project? I need the info so that I can estimate the cost of construction. Thanks...

Airport runway pavement [ 2 Answers ]

How is the airport runway pavement different from the motorway payment in terms of design and construction?

You may select the calm wind runway when the wind velocity is [ 2 Answers ]

The calm wind runway when the wind velocity is

Different between Airprot runway and roadway [ 8 Answers ]

I have to complete my report on the pavement. Could anyone help to get the answer for the question:- What are the different between the runway and road pavement???? :confused: I need to send the report before 20/02/2008. Thank you

View more questions Search