Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ecasey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Is there another date for free eyeglasses
    Hello I am a case manager working with clients that are in need of free eyeglasses can you help me locate some resources that would provide this?
    spleenless9 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2009, 06:50 PM

Try contacting your local Lions Club. I've donated a few pair to them when I got new glasses, and I think they give them out nation wide.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 4, 2009, 12:45 AM

Please read the sticky note at the top of this section, I have provided many resources there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free eyeglasses [ 13 Answers ]

I am disable.I have always wore glasses.I went to get a new pair only to find out that medicaid has cut me off from buying my glasses.im a diebetic and my eye site is very very bad.I can't see but very little. Where can I go for help to get eyeglasses? Sheila

Free Eyeglasses [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any help for the disabled to get a free eye exam and free eyeglasses ? I'am on a limited income and can't afford to get new glasses. I also have diabetis and my vision is very blurry. Thank you Shirley

Where can you get free eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

I need eyeglasses for employment but I don't have a job right now.

Free eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of new prescription eyeglasses. I am currently unemployed and uninsured, where in NE Illinois do I go for these needs? I get a very small amount of unemplyment income!

Free Eyeglasses [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is rex dunagan and I have no money right now or manly no income need a free eye exam and free eyes glass. I have not had a eye exam in 10 yrs and I need one bad. I have no money to pay for eye exam and or eye glasses I would like to get the so if you will please help me thank you ...

View more questions Search