Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkon2007 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 04:34 AM
    Bitdefender free and other antivirus program
    Is it safe to install bitdefender free edition alongside other antivirus program with real time protection?
    I tried to install it and I noticed among others: "uninstall or disable other security programs".
    I believed that does not exist problem because bitdefender free has only "on demand scanner" .
    Thanks.
    Attached Images

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2009, 04:45 AM
    They want you to disable AV only for the installation routine.
    xkon2007 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 05:25 AM
    A!
    OK.Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleting antivirus program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to delete a virus program and install another but the AVG antivirus program that I thougt I deleted and can't find in my files keeps sowing up in the install phase of my new antivirus program (iolo antivirus)

Spyware preventer, windows antivirus 2008, advanced antivirus,ultimate antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Spyware preventer, windows anti virus 2008, advanced anti virus,ultimate antivirus I have all three of these things on my computer and there ruining it, I had a couple others that were just as bad in the scene of "pop ups" but much easier to get rid of >control panel add remove programs and...

I just used a new antivirus program? [ 3 Answers ]

I just downloaded Antivir virus protection and ran a scan on my laptop and have some questions. I used to use McAfee. When I ran a full scan with McAfee, it would show in the area of 155,000 files scanned. Now, I ran this Antivir and it came up with 275,547 files scanned. Why so much...

Uninstall preinstall antivirus program [ 3 Answers ]

How do you uninstall a installed virus program installed from the factory? I want to reinstall windows 98 on a used dell for it doesn't have a phone modem program installed. I think if I do this, it might put the phone back in? But it keeps saying to disable virus before it will goes on. Will...

AVG Antivirus Program [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, AVG Free Home Antivirus from Grisoft.com automatically scans incoming and also outgoing email using Outlook Express 6, POP3, SMPT email. When it scans outgoing email, it attaches it's advertising something similar to "This email is virus free by AVG". When the person receiving the email gets...

View more questions Search