Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Nov 10, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Getting rid of a pimple.
    I don't get pimples very often, but when I do, they're usually big. The last thing I need is a pimple to ruin my day. I wash my face every single day, exfoliate often, tone, and moisturize with Olay face lotion. For some reason I seem to get that darn pimple right on the middle of my face. I now am the lucky winner of TWO at the same time! I've heard that changing your pillow case often can help, and I do that all the time. I also never touch my face. I've tried every trick in the book from honey masks, proactive (which only works because it dries the HECK out of your face, so I no longer use that), to crushing up aspirin and putting it on your pimple (who would think of that)? Does anyone know of some really good products or at home tips to get rid a pimple really quick. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 12, 2006, 04:53 PM
    Use an acne treatment cream that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic on the pimple. Benzoyl peroxide kills the bacteria that causes pimples and treat acne by reducing it. Salicylic acid is another ingredient that will help get rid of pimples.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little white pimple looking bumps on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a sexually active but very safe practising male and am really confused as to what is happening. I have developed white filled pimple looking bumps on my penis. They do not pop like a pimple and the white filling per say is very hard and more like a blackhead. They do not look like...

Bump/Pimple on Penis [ 19 Answers ]

Hi. I am 13-years-old, and discovered yesterday that I have a pimple-like bump near the bottom of my penis. I can't really say if it is on the back or the front, because I really don't know which is which. It's not on the side facing myself, but the other side facing away. Anyway, when I found it...

Pimple problem [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of pimple. Before this I've used dalacin t its really works,but when I stop to use it, the pimple come back, so what is the effective way to get rid of pimples.

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

Neck rash (pimple like) [ 2 Answers ]

OK so wo years ago I got this thing on my neck I assume that it's a rash it looks like I have pimples on my neck and they itch but, if I scratch them then they hurt. Anyway they went away for a while and now they are back and I don't know how to get rid of them. Help what should I do.:confused:

View more questions Search