Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blahjackieblah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 02:58 PM
    My ex is dating my best friend
    Well my boyfriend and I dated for 13 months. We went through so much and made it through so much. He is now dating my best friend. I have no idea what to do...
    I want to die
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 29, 2009, 03:03 PM
    We'll need much more details. Why did you break up? How old are you? How long did you date for? What did your best friends say?
    Dararamm Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    We'll need much more details. Why did you break up? How old are you? How long did you date for? What did your best friends say?
    I agree. I need more information before I can say anything about it. But that must suck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2009, 04:07 PM

Well not much of a best friend. But at the end of the day, what can you do, the boyfreind is a X, and free to do what they want, so you don't do things with them.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 05:18 PM

Not too much of a best friend. He was free to do what he wanted, but I'm sure your best friend knew all that you had been through and she really shouldn't have started seeing him.

There's a great guy out there waiting to meet you. Be patient!
    CrystalBrown Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2011, 12:42 AM
    I'm going through the same thing girl. But there is going to be differences between his girlfriend now and you. And he's going to miss that. Don't pick a permanent solution to you problem by killing or harming yourself. I promise you the pain will go away in time and you will find somebody that makes you wonder why you even felt this way in the first place. Hope this helps <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

Here goes.like my best friend? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. So the names have been changed in this. First of all, I'm 16 and both the guys in this are 17. My boyfriend, let's call him Bob, HAD a best friend named.. Tom. Now let me explain (as best I can) why they aren't friends anymore. So I met Tom first. I kind of liked him at first, but I...

Best friend dating my exbf [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so my FIRST boyfriend that is mentioned in my other posts, okay I broke up with him and my best friend is a slut... okay so he told me he still liked me and I don't want to get back with him. But he was sad and my best friend like jumped on him and their nasty they went too far and him being...

Me and My best friend and the Guy I like [ 21 Answers ]

Hi OK the guy I like likes me too and I liked him for a while now but I just found out that my best friend likes him too but he said he likes me and not her but he doesn't want to hurt her feeling by telling what should we said!

View more questions Search