Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slc258 Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Winterizing compressor
    I realize the professionals have the best compressor to winterize sprinklers but what is the minimum size compressor someone can use at home to get job done? Cfm? Thanks
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 09:16 PM

My neighbor has a small one. Unfortunately, I don't know the size or I'd post it. It's a home-sized unit, intended to drive power nailers, etc. He just leaves it on for half an hour per station and it does the job. I haven't gone that way yet. I pay someone with a big truck and compressor to blow it out. They leave the air on for one minute for each station (maybe not even that long).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amana air conditioning compressor fan runs but compressor does not [ 9 Answers ]

I have an Amana Model RCE30A2B Compressor unit installed it is about 6 years old, the compressor will not cut in when demanded yet the cooling fan for the unit does

Jet ski winterizing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a yamaha waverunner jet ski that I would like to winterize myself (to save some$$$) how do I go about this?

Jet Ski winterizing [ 3 Answers ]

Our local dealership is charging over two hundred dolloars each to winterize my two jet skis. I'd much rather do it myself, but want to ensure that I do it right! Any info or sights would sure be appreciated.

View more questions Search