Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2009, 11:24 AM

Im glad you're better-stay on the path and stay NC-ie no reaching out.
    fearxfear Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Dec 28, 2009, 12:31 PM

Sometimes I hate you guys... but I know your right dammit...
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 12:39 PM
    OH don't hate us fear. Just hearing the truth sucks. Knowing your doing better do you want to feel the pain again? No you don't.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2009, 01:49 PM

One day soon you'll be able to use your experience to help others as best you can-thats a great thing.
    Something_Here Posts: 108, Reputation: 16

Dec 28, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fearxfear View Post
    i still think of her from time to time and I wonder if she ever thinks of me.(...) you tell them to not contact us and pretty much the ball is in our court to reach back out to them? Ugh i can't wait till these holidays past!!
    I've been thinking along the same lines. The thing is, the ball is in our court when it comes to friendship. Important distinction. You're better off keeping NC and not worrying about whether the ex thinks about you or not.
    jimseekinadvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 42

Dec 28, 2009, 11:46 PM

From time to time I wonder if I should reach out the ex too. However, do I really want to ruin all my progress? Not really. When you can truly say to yourself, I truly only want to be friends and nothing more. That is the time you can reach out to her. Looking for anything more than just friendship will set you up for another fall and that's something you really want to avoid. Trust me.
    magneton1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2010, 07:54 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

So what do you think is the way forward because boga stress di33 ade have my fair share paa, my man de seriously de worry my life wey I don't want to tell my old folks about it want to handle myself

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

I want to forget [ 8 Answers ]

I just had a formal dance (fun fun!). But there's one part I'd REALLY like to forget. I have a guy friend, he likes me, I don't like him, and I hate it. I have to watch everything I say, do, so I don't lead him on. I know what heartbreak feels like, and I can't stomach doing that to someone else....

Should I just forget about him? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so the boy I really like is going out with this other Girl that has a whole bunch of classes with him and I have one a day with him But his brother tells me all the time that he sometimes talks about me saying I'm cute etc. and he told me he used to like me I didn't even think of this boy...

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

I'm afraid I'll never forget him. [ 11 Answers ]

It's been almost 2 weeks already but I still cry every night. I can't eat or sleep well and I can't do anything without being reminded of him. I've read many articles about breaking up. They all say to get out of the house and to do things that I didn't do with him. Whenever I try, I'm reminded of...

View more questions Search