Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diana11428 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 09:03 AM
    My friend liked this boy but he asked me out
    Okay well she isn't really my friend, but she had told me that she wanted to ask him out. Weeks before the guy she had wanted to ask out had told me that he really liked me, but he didn't ask me out. I did like him back, but only a little (I had just got done with a relationship), later I told him that I really liked him back, too. So this girl tells me she's going to ask him out tomorrow at school, but I didn't tell her that he liked me or that I liked him, she would have thought I was lying just to get her to not ask him out. The boy didn't really like her, he had been friends with her for a little while and known her for 4 years, he's only known me for about 1 year. Me and him became really good friends and him and the other never really clicked. I told the girl to ask him out online (so she wouldn't get embarrassed at school) and so she did, he didn't immediately say no, which gave her hopes of him saying yes, he kept asking me what to say, but I said just answer her question. He ended up saying no, but it took him a while so still to this day that girl thinks that he might of said yes, she thinks I told him to say no. never mind that, the boy asks me out the same day she was rejected. I felt bad for her, so when I said yes, the next day at school we kept it secret from everyone we knew. He really wanted people to know about us because he was really happy so he finally told his friend, who told another friend, word got around and the girl found out. This was last year. The girl still calls me a man stealer (he was never her man, she just liked him) and she can't let it go. She always comes up with these scenarios like about when me and him breakup how they will be together and stuff. When she says things like that, it's very rude, you don't just tell someone that when their boyfriend breaks up with them that you will go after him, right?!

I just need to know what the heck is going on and why? Also, I would like to know if I did anything wrong, and any of your other opinions, thank you. :)
    Diana11428 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 09:08 AM

ONE MORE THING!
    we are still going out and she always flirts with him, stand WAY too close to him and again with the scenarios, she also dated my ex... after all that happened^^^^^. Also when we are walking in the hallways she will try and squeeze between us, me and my boyfriend both find her REALLY annoying, she always touches him, too...
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 27, 2009, 09:22 AM

Ohhh boy! Sorry you have to go through this. First of all this girl is really inmature. So what she liked him, he liked you and you liked him, you guys hooked up and if she was any sort of a friend she would let bygones be bygones. You should always be honest... from the beginning if it was me, I would have said "really you like him, I like him too and yesterday he said he liked me...we talked before you told me...if he asks me out I will say yes; I am sorry I had no idea!". I wouldn't have let it go to a secret then having her find out through other sources.

Well, it's done and now you have been dating this guy for a while and this chick won't back off! Not only does she want your boyfriend but she wants to get back at you. Does your boyfriend know what is going on between you two girls? If he does then ask him to avoid her for your relationships sake... as it goes for you, kick up the relationship and keep it positive and fun! Be interesting. Do you still talk to this girl? If you have a comfortable relationship with your boyfriend and have nothing to worry about - you could ignore it. If it really bothers you, you can try to work on that relationship with that girl (mend it), or you can tell her to back off (which might fuel the fire).

What I would do is; let her know how comfortable your relationship is by not getting upset... keeping it realistic... keeping a good relationship fun... and trying to be a friend.

Have your friends close... but your enemies closer.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 12:56 PM
    You couldn't steal nothing that was never hers. Her ego is bruised more than anything and she is starting with you to get a reaction from you>>>don't do it.

Whenever she starts to flirt with him the guy should just walk away and pay her no mind. She is an attention seeker and problem maker.

In the meantime watch your back because you never know what a person is up to and again pay her no mind.
    IHATEJESSICA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Don't steal him i agree with uuu

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend asked me this ? But I want to make sure I'm right [ 18 Answers ]

Okay my best friend of like 8 yrs now is having problems in her relationship with her boyfriend. They have been together for quite awhile but she has been having supersitions about her man cheating so she decided to take things into her own hands. Well the other night we were out and she used my...

Asked out a friend. I think. [ 5 Answers ]

I thought I made it clear but I guess I didn't. A few days ago, I asked out a friend, or so I thought. I've been friends with this girl for almost a year now. We hang out a lot, but always with other friends around. When I just met her, I asked her out, but it didn't work out since she was...

What if he asked your best friend out? [ 1 Answers ]

Question: There is this guy and there were many signs he liked me. He also asked me to dance to a slow song at homecoming. I talk to him a lot and he smiles when I talk to him. He always sits with my friends and I. My friends know I like him. They asked if he liked me and he said just as friends....

View more questions Search