Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morfydd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 11:44 PM
    Bob's in space
    Does anyone know the name of a cartoon from 1970's /80's which was set in space on a wooden sailing ship manned by people called Bobs everyone was a Bob as in Human they were looking for a new home or their lost home or something like that
    morfydd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 11:54 PM

I think I have found it Bobobob's a cartoon on you tube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Needs her space. [ 3 Answers ]

So my ex girlfriend and I dated for a year and she said she needed her space to figure out what she has to do in school, she's in college and she has to concentrate on school and said she needs a break/her space. We are the type of couple that we talk all day everyday, if we aren't talking on the...

Well she wants space [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 27 year old male who just lost my 22 year old girlfriend. We love each other very much. Well she asked me to move back into her parents with her cause she is in poor financial situation. I told her no that I have been out on my own for 9 years and that I will pay the rent and all the...

What does she mean she needs space [ 3 Answers ]

I met agirl while travelling she came after me, and she started to like me a lot, I kept my guard up, but found, the more I got to know her the more I liked her, she was travelling on to the next place soon, so we had four days left and I was going to meet up with her later, the first two days...

View more questions Search