Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Serenity2009 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Summer wedding colors idea
    Woud ice blue and white with hints of silver be appropriate for a summer wedding?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 01:02 AM

You can have whatever colors you like... it's your big day.
    If you like those colors then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

In saying that though if you do want to conform then those colors would be more for a winter wedding but really... it doesn't matter.

I plan on getting married in spring/summer and our theme will be white and royal blue.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Nov 22, 2009, 07:07 PM

I love those colors, they are the colors for my wedding too!
    I think any colors are for any time of year work, it's your big day. Do you have a theme?
    You can also check websites like getmarried.com that will give you great color combos that are very in. Good luck!

Nov 22, 2009, 07:54 PM

My theme is lik winter in summer. I wanted a winter wedding and he wanted it in summer. So we comprimised
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 08:09 PM

I think those colors will be perfect for the compromise. Are you happy with them? That's what is most important

Nov 23, 2009, 09:50 PM

I am and I am adding some pinks and silverto the mix. I may try a little green too
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 09:54 PM

Sounds great.

You do realize that we'll need pictures. ;)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 03:00 AM

As long as the colors are the same tone I think it would look great.
    By same tone I mean go with a pastel blue, and make sure all the others colors are pastels as well.

And yes, we love pictures ;)

Nov 25, 2009, 09:42 PM

You got it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this ball gown too hot for an outdoor summer wedding? [ 12 Answers ]

I was origionally going to have a chirstmas wedding but not as many family members would be able to come, so I chaged the date to next summer. I already had my heart set on this ball gown dress. It's on eBay for only $250 and it's handmade to fit my measurements. The seller is from japan and the...

Wedding Colors [ 7 Answers ]

Can the future mother in law wear white to our wedding if the bride is going to wear a cream color gown?

Spring Break and Summer Wedding weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

So I am going to Florida on Spring Break in March and am in my brothers wedding in July. I'm not overweight for my size but I am not happy with my weight. I am not big on exercising in a gym because I do not want a bunch of people seeing me. My boyfriend loves the way I look but I want to drop...

Need an idea for a Wedding Theme. [ 5 Answers ]

My Daughter marries soon, she or I, can not seem to think of a theme for her wedding at this time. What do you suggest, for a outdoor Sept. wedding? Thank you.:)

Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Junior High Schoolers in Korea? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

View more questions Search