Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KateCorr Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Wateredge painting with attachment
    Didn't properly attach it to first request, in case no one scrolls down, wanted to increase my odds that one of you well studied people can help me out.. did it send correctly?
    Thank you

Name:  Girls by waters edge.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  61.6 KB
    KateCorr Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 08:11 AM

Can any one tell me how to find it? What era and type? Anything? Please?
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2010, 09:27 AM

The style is art nouveau. That would be early 20th century.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Identify painting of 4 girls by wateredge [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me identify this picture, I cannot find anyone that knows.. this is a copy of a copy of a decorating book that I scanned it, sorry for the poor resoution... I love this painting and it looks familiar, perhaps you can help? 26689

Love or attachment [ 9 Answers ]

So lets say your in this realionship for quite a few months and your growing closer to your partner and you have sex... would you say that your forcing yourself to love tat person or is it attachment because you had sex? Yet even before you had sex you spend all your time thinking of your partner...

Attachment [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked to attach the following to my state income tax return: "Form W-2s, Form 1099s, and statements from pass-through entities showing state income tax withheld". On my 1099-misc, there is only a number in box# 7, and there is no state income tax withheld, so I don't have to attach 1099-misc?...

View more questions Search