Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosmog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Red bump on inner thigh, could it be hpv?
    I had a rash on my butt a few weeks ago and then it progressed to the front of my vagina. On the top, then about a week ago I received oral and now I have a red bump on my inner thigh. I bought aloe vera thinking it was part of the rash. I have used the aloe vera a few times and the rash on my butt has gone away as well as the top part of my vagina. Now it's just the bump on my inner thigh. I am kind of freaking out as I know this could be HPV by what I've read online. I am also a virgin and have never had sex, but I know you can get it from oral? I hope you can help me with this
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2009, 11:21 AM

It could be just an ingrown hair!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 11:29 AM

You should see your doctor about a rash that lasts that long, especially in your vaginal area.
    tany072075 Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Nov 20, 2009, 01:50 PM

I agree with the ingrown hair answer. And I have had hpv which ultimately ended up as a hysterectomy. I never had any sore or bumps. It was just found with a pap smear. Are you sure you can get it from oral sex? That sounds a little strange to me considering it causes cervical cancer which has nothing to do with oral sex. You may want to check into that further. Go to the dr.
    cosmog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Thank you for your input. I know it's not an ingrown because the bump is not painful or anything it's just itchy. I've had an ingrown on my leg and it didn't itch. I'm not sure if you can receive it from oral but that's what I've read online that the only way you can get hpv is by intercourse and oral sex. So considering I received oral and now have a bump on my inner thigh near the genital area, I am a bit freaked out as to what the cause could be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde to red hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Need to change tinted high lift blonde hair to red. How to do?

Kenm1635d/w red light [ 0 Answers ]

The touch pad "normal wash" is flashing red,no sequence just non-stop.Nothing else works. I tried turning breaker off many times and many key dances to no avail.Help!please!

Small red bump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small red bump near my pubic hair. It is just one bump. It does not itch or burn. I trid to pop it, and a bit of blood came out but it is still there. It was not painful to pop at all and did not hurt after wards. I haven't ad sex with anyone in over 7 months so I have no idea what...

Bump between left thigh and penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am extremely worried about a bump that I just noticed today. Im not completely sure how to explain its exact location but I'm for sure its under the skin. It seems like it is directly to the left of my penis but under my sac. If anyone can give me an expert second opinion I would be extremely...

Bump on penis, inner thigh [ 1 Answers ]

For quite awhile (1-2 years), a few little bumps came about on my right inner thigh, near the base of my scrotum. Over the years, I'd itch them, they'd stop itching, and then a couple more would come up. They've made there way up a couple inches from the base to the front. The new ones itch,...

View more questions Search